PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road offers convenient restaurant delivery in Singapore, allowing you to savour your favourite dishes the comfort of your home. Look forward to the best of Asian Street Food from Spice Brasserie, as well as an array of authentic Sichuan and Cantonese dishes from Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant. Simply order your meal for self-collection at the restaurant or delivered to your doorsteps!
For enquiries and takeaway orders, speak with us at +65 3138 2518 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Spice Brasserie) and +65 3138 5359 or email to email@example.com (Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant).
Look forward to Spice Brasserie's buffet-line favourites like Combination Rice (Black Char Siew and Crispy Pork Roll), Assorted Naan with Goan Fish Curry along with new additions like "Ramly" Style Burger Special and Scallion Oil Noodles. Also, savour Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant's signature dishes like the famous Fried Brown Rice with Waxed Meat and Chong Qing Diced Chicken with Dried Chilli, available in set menu or a la carte orders.
Terms and conditions
- All prices are subject to prevailing government taxes, unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is valid from until to 31 December 2022.
- Valid for orders and self-collection from 11.00am to 9.00pm daily (Last order at 8.00pm).
- Offer is valid for island-wide delivery and takeaway, self-collection at Spice Brasserie and Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road only.
- Offer is not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges and vouchers.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with cash vouchers or other promotions, unless otherwise stated.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice.
More Offer Choices
Lunch-茶 | Weekend Lunch Buffet
Reconnect with your loved ones over an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet, plus an afternoon tea set, at just one price!
A Nourishing Mother's Day at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant
Available from 1 to 31 May, enjoy our promotional Mother’s Day set menu at any Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant in Singapore and receive a pair of Lee Kum Kee’s XO sauces, made with premium dried scallops, dried shrimp and a medley of spices.