COVID-19 Updates and New Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates and community continue to remain our top priority as we continue taking measures to help curb this global pandemic here in Sydney, Australia.
If you are at high-risk for COVID-19 exposure or are feeling unwell, we ask you to delay your travel plans. If you are unsure of how to assess yourself for COVID-19 symptoms, please visit the Australian Government of Health’s COVID-19 symptom checker.
As we resume the 'new normal,' PARKROYAL Parramatta remains a safe haven for your travels. As a NSW government registered COVID safe business, we have implemented various new cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures.
Arrival Experience & Public Spaces
- Guests will arrive at the property and access the building via automatic touchless doors.
- In line with NSW Public Health Orders, from 11th October 2021 onwards, proof of being fully vaccinated via a COVID-19 digital certificate or record of immnisation history, is required prior to entering or staying at PARKROYAL Parramatta.
- We use paperless check-in that requires that the named guest provide their photo ID and the same credit card in their name that was used to book the reservation.
- Until further notice we encourage guests not to use cash as payment.
- Protective screens are installed at the check-in desk.
- Express check-out is encouraged to limit contact.
- Our lobby furniture has been reconfigured in accordance with NSW government regulations.
- Lobby signage is placed to inform of social distancing requirements and increased hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout our public areas.
- We have enhanced the frequency of sanitization of all touchpoints throughout the hotel.
- Signage is in place, reminding our guests and associates to practise social distancing, and informing of enhanced hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- We ask that only travelling companions access the elevators together. Otherwise, the maximum capacity will be two guests.
- Only self-parking is available to guests.
- Lift signage is placed in accordance with NSW government regulations.
- Where possible guests will be encouraged to handle their own luggage. With guests requiring assistance, porters will adhere to COVID safe practices.
- Porter trolleys are cleaned after every use.
Rooms & Housekeeping
- Our outsourced housekeeping contractors Luxxe, have increased frequency on cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting throughout all public areas and guest rooms, based on COVID Safe guidelines prescribed by Safe Work Australia.
- There is an increased cleaning scope and frequency of cleaning in public areas, with particular focus on high touch points.
- Prior to any guest arrival, single-use items are replaced, and every dish/utensil/ are cleaned between guest stays.
- Pens, stationery, magazines and hotel information have been removed from rooms. However, they are available upon request, along with robes and slippers.
Food & Beverage
- Guests are to hand sanitize on entry to the bar area.
- Guest are asked to provide their contact details on entry via a QR code and the Service NSW COVID safe check-in (full name and phone number) to align with NSW government guidelines.
- The Bar floor plan has been redesigned to adhere to NSW government regulations.
- Associates and Security will monitor capacity of patrons in line with NSW government regulations and manage and enforce social distancing.
- Menus are laminated and sanitized before and after every use.
- All tables are cleaned and sanitized before and after every use.
- Associates will respect social distancing when taking and delivering food and beverage orders.
- All meals are tray delivered by trolley, covered and left outside room door.
- Staff will adhere to 1.5m social distancing on delivery.
- Dockets are left on trolley for guests to sign.
Every associate has undergone COVID-19 related training and is expected to maintain the highest standards of personal sanitization and handwashing protocols, as well as maintain social distancing in the back of the house where possible.
- Associates are asked not to be on any premises if feeling unwell.
You can plan and book any future travel with peace of mind as you stay at any of our Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL COLLECTION or PARKROYAL hotels, resorts or serviced suites, for stays up to 31 December 2021.
- Flexible Rate: enjoy the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation with fully changeable or refundable up to 24-hours prior to arrival (dependent on individual hotels’ house policy).
- Advance Purchase Rate: book early to enjoy this rate with 50% non-refundable pre-payment, and enjoy one-time complimentary change of stay dates when change is made up to three days prior to arrival.
- Non-refundable Rate: enjoy one-time complimentary change of stay dates when change is made up to three days prior to arrival.
- Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Members Rates: complimentary one-time transfer ownership of bookings to another Pan Pacific DISCOVERY member.
Please refer to the specific rate’s terms and conditions for more details. Changing the stay dates on any reservations may result in different pricing.
We appreciate you choosing PARKROYAL Parramatta, and we look forward to welcoming you to the best of Sydney’s West. If you have any questions or need help with your travel planning, please call us directly on +61 2 9689 3333 or email email@example.com
Find out more on our Global Initiative Pan Pacific Cares.