As family-friendly getaways go, Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort promises a memorable time for your children with a wide range of leisure and entertainment options available for them to enjoy.
Let your younger ones while the day away at the Kokokan Kids Club (named after the Indonesian word for an indigenous Balinese bird), where they can learn the local language, take up a new hobby like painting or watch movies and play games – depending on the activities that are planned by the professional staff.
Should you need some time to yourself, nanny and baby-sitting services are available with prior notice.
Services and Activities
- Pottery, dancing, painting, games, swimming and basketball all under the care of qualified staff
- Balinese dance lessons, Balinese dress up classes
- Balinese handicraft lessons such as kite making and flying, mask painting
- Hair braiding, nail art, handmade accessories
- High rope (tree top/flying fox) activities (fees apply)
- Nanny services (fees apply)
- Healthy kids meals and snacks
- Baby Sea Turtle Release at our resort beach, scheduled every Tuesday and Friday at 4:00pm (please note that while hatchling releases typically occur from June to December every year, not all are open to the public and are a natural process which we are unable to predict)
- Our nanny services can be booked up to four hours in advance at IDR 100,000++/hour/1 child and IDR 200,000++/hour/2 children.
Daily Program Activities