Boasting seven interactive live food theatres with 16 stations of signature premium delights and a new vibrant Kids’ Dessert Corner, a refreshed selection of gourmet items at Edge’s Sunday Champagne Brunch extravaganza is complemented with unlimited Veuve Clicquot Champagne, uplifting live music and balloon sculpting for the young ones.
Lauded as one of Singapore’s longest brunches, Edge’s Sunday Champagne Brunch continues its tradition of a four-hour long affair. The popular theatrical brunch features a new Knife Shaved Crudo Bar alongside the signature Caviar Bar and premium Seafood on Ice, as well as an additional range of artisanal Irish Cheeses complementing the famous Scorched Raclette Cheese live station available at the Farmer’s Cheese Theatre.
Other new highlights include Porcini Mushroom Tortello, Tajima Wagyu Striploin and Blackened Red Snapper Fillet prepared at the live grill station, as well as Iberian Porchetta with Crackling at the carving station.
Theatrical Sunday Champagne Brunch
Date: Every Sunday
Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- SGD208 per adult*, includes unlimited Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne
- SGD188 per adult*, includes unlimited Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne
- SGD128 per adult, SGD64 per child, includes unlimited fresh juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea
Terms and conditions
- *Alcoholic package includes selection of red and white wines, draft beers, Passion Fruit Mojito, Sugarcane with Rum, Champagne Cocktail, fresh juices and soft drinks.
- Child price for children aged six to 11 years old.
- All highlighted buffet menu items are on rotation basis and subject to change.
- Price quoted is subject to 10% service charge and prevailing Goods & Services tax, unless otherwise stated.
- Guests with known food allergies or intolerances may contact our service associates for assistance.