1. What information should I provide the hotel?
2. How far in advance should I reserve a date?
We recommend reserving your date at least a year in advance to avoid disappointment.
3. Is there a minimum attendance required for the wedding celebration?
4. Can I bring my own wine?
A corkage charge per bottle of wine applies. Guests may also enjoy a privileged rate for wines purchased from the hotel.
5. Can I create my own menu?
Yes, our wedding specialists will work with you to customise a desired wedding menu. We have also indicated some of the Chef's recommendation for your reference.
6. Can I taste my selected menu before the wedding?
Yes, a complimentary menu tasting on your selected menu will be scheduled several weeks prior to your wedding. This is applicable for minimum confirmed 10 tables. For buffet menu, a complimentary food tasting will be arranged at our buffet restaurant, 10 at Claymore. This is applicable for minimum confirmed 100 guests.
7. Do you have suggested vendors for flowers, music, photography, etc?
We work on a regular basis with several vendors. We will be happy to provide you with a list of our preferred vendors.
8. Do we cater to special menu requirements?
Yes, Muslim (No Pork No Lard) and Vegetarian menu can be arranged with an additional cost.
9. Can I schedule a personal tour with our wedding specialists?
Yes, please speak to us at 6831 6614/ 6678 to schedule an appointment with our wedding specialists.
10. Are service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST) included in the pricing?
No, all prices are subject to 10% service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST).