The months of October and November are excellent times to dine at 10 at Claymore which will be showcasing Jamón Ibérico, the best-known culinary treasure of Spain, and Belon and Fine de Claire oysters from France.
Epicurean Treasures - Jamón Ibérico, Belon Oysters and Lobsters will feature the luxurious slices of Spain’s prized delicacy Jamón Ibérico and France’s famed Belon oysters. The large and plumb Belons, are a real connoisseur's oysters to be enjoyed without any lemon or mignonette sauce. For those with an affection for oysters that are sweeter and fruitier flavoured, the Fine de Claire oysters from the waters of the French Atlantic Coast will also be available.
Be treated to a complete culinary experience where you will also enjoy 10 at Claymore’s signature Penang favourites, other Asian delights such as sashimi and international dishes.
End your dinner on a sweet note with our signature crêpes prepared à la minute in-house, with a selection of decadent toppings, from Nutella to refreshing tropical fruits.
This season's buffet offer runs from 1 October to 30 November 2017 for dinner from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
Terms and conditions
- All prices quoted are subject to 10% service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The Epicurean Treasures - Jamon Iberico, Belon Oysters and Lobsters offer is available daily for dinner buffet only.
- The types of oysters are subject to change according to seasonality and availability.
- Credit card discounts and promotions are not valid on eve of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions.
- Reservations are recommended.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend promotional details without prior notice.