This season, oyster connoisseurs and diners are invited to embark on a trail of discovery to uncover the distinctive taste of each oyster, each carrying its own provenance and drawing its unique flavours from the environment.
Beginning in the West Coast, Canadian Fanny Bay Pacific Oysters exude a distinctive sweetness and briny taste with a pronounced cucumber finish. Hearty, firm and smooth in texture, these oysters are a contrast against the plump American Oysters from Washington Bay, which have a milder flavour but still exuding the unmistakable freshness of the ocean.
Travel across the waters of the Atlantic Ocean and indulge in the less common but top quality, Irish Premium Oysters, famed for being creamy and luscious on the palate. For those with a preference for oysters that are less fleshy, but juicier with a lingering aftertaste, the French Fine de Claire Oysters offer just that.
Sail down the coastal waters of New Zealand’s South Island and savour the succulent plumpness of New Zealand Pacific Oysters. Sumptuous in texture, these delicacies encapsulate indulgence, with every mouthful reminiscent of the pure waters they are grown in.
Continue the expedition under the sea and feast on the finest Boston Lobsters on ice with a bevy of dipping sauce options such as cocktail sauce, wasabi mayonnaise and homemade Thai sauce.
Other highlights that can be expected from this promotion are the scrumptious spread of lobster delicacies such as Canadian Lobster with Garlic Herb Butter, Asian Fusion Slipper Lobster in special Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) sauce and for an oriental twist, Stir-fried Boston Lobster with Garlic and Ginger.
Complementing the buffet is a glistening display of seafood on ice, sashimi, a hearty variety of hot Asian and International dishes, and a wide selection of decadent desserts, featuring homemade pastries, chocolate fondue fountain and our signature crêpes.
(Monday to Sunday)
UOB Card Members’ Privileges 2017
From 1 April to 30 June 2017, one diner will dine for free with every two paying adults*.
Terms and conditions
- All prices quoted are subject to 10% service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The Oyster and Lobster Occasions is available daily for dinner buffet only.
- The types of oysters are subject to change according to seasonality and availability.
- Credit card discounts and promotions are not valid on eve of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions.
- *Payment must be made with a valid UOB debit or credit card in order to enjoy the UOB card promotions.
- Reservations are recommended.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend promotional details without prior notice.