Enticed by the sweet and creamy texture of the Canadian Fanny Bay Pacific Oyster, found in the nutrient rich waters of Baynes Sound, on the eastern side of Vancouver Island. Compare and contrast the signature sweet and salty cucumber taste of the US Pacific Oyster against the luscious texture of the less common Irish Premium Oyster. Or you may simply prefer savouring the taste of the ocean with the French Normandie Oyster.
Augment your dining experience with the popular seafood on ice which includes Boston Lobsters, Queen Roe Scallops, and freshly sliced air-flown sashimi. In addition, there will be a ‘live’ carving station where US Angus Beef takes centre-stage. Complete the experience with a refreshing Lemongrass and Ginger Ice Cream on Crepe, a perfect round up to your evening.
Complementing the buffet is our Plates of Pleasure featuring unlimited servings of petite sized portions of our signature items, including Executive Chef Andy Oh’s award-winning Peddlers’ Famous Char Kway Teow and gourmet Foie Gras, all prepared à la minute.
Enjoy double happiness on every Monday to Wednesday dinner, as we feature both Oyster Occasions and the much beloved Penang Fiesta specialties.
Double Happiness Dinner Special: Two persons for SGD98 (Mondays to Wednesdays)
Dinner: SGD68 (Thursdays to Sundays)
Terms and conditions
- All prices quoted are subject to GST and service charge.
- The Oyster Occasions promotion is available for daily Dinner Buffet from 1 June to 31 July 2016.
- Reservations are recommended.
- The Double Happiness Dinner Special is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and/or discounts.
- Credit card discounts and promotions are not valid on eve of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend promotional details without prior notice.