Indulge in well-loved Penang specialties, ranging from our award-winning Penang Char Kway Teow with Blue Crab Meat to Assam Laksa with Barramundi Fillet, Penang Bak Kut Teh, a flavourful pork rib dish infused with special herbs.
The sweet pleasures of the Orient is taken to a new level this season. Penang's traditional Ban Chang Kueh, a pancake filled with finely grounded peanuts, is given a modern twist. While keeping to the tradition of having this pancake made à la minute, our chefs will customise them according to your preference. Choose from fresh bananas or a hearty spread of durian paste, to a thick slather of cheese or Chef's recommendation, a thick spread of sweet cream corn.
For those with a love for an international spread, our lunch buffet offers just that.
SGD42 per person (Monday to Friday)
SGD68 per person (Monday to Sunday)
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is valid from 1 to 31 March 2017.
- All prices quoted are subject to service charge and Goods and Services Tax (GST), unless otherwise stated.
- Credit card discounts and promotions are not valid on eve of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions.
- Menu items are on rotational basis and subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations are recommended.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend promotional details without prior notice.