High Tea devotees can look forward to a galore of ultimate indulgences, such as Penang Char Kway Teow with Blue Crab meat, Assam Laksa with Barramundi Fillet, Satay, Dim Sum, Homemade Charcoal Scone and Durian Crêpe - a sumptuous spread that will satiate all of your cravings!
Available every Saturday and Sunday, from 12:00pm to 3:00pm
SGD24 (Child aged five to 12 years old)
Terms and conditions
- The Weekend Teatime Classics buffet is available from 02 January 2017 until 31 December 2017.
- All prices quoted are subject to GST and service charge.
- Highlighted menu items are subject to change without notice.
- Credit card discounts, promotions and GSS special offer are not valid on eve of public holidays, on public holidays, special occasions and in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, privileges or vouchers.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend promotional details without prior notice.