King of Hearts
Singapore, 16 April 2015— Pamper Daddy Dearest to an epicurean indulgence at Pan Pacific Singapore this Father’s Day as Edge and Hai Tien Lo present treats fit for the king of your heart.
Edge showcases an extensive selection of Asian and Pacific cuisine at seven open kitchens enhanced with premium Wagyu beef in a medley of dinner presentations this Father’s Day.
Anticipate a feast for the senses as our chefs showcase the versatility of the prime meat prepared using traditional local methods in dishes including Wagyu Tripe Satay, Nonya Wagyu Beef Rendang, and Wok-fried Wagyu Beef Hor Fun with XO Sauce.
Those seeking modern renditions will enjoy Wagyu Beef Meatball Pizza with Trio Pepper, Mini Wagyu Beef Tartlet with Truffle, and Braised Wagyu Cheek Ravioli with Beef Jus and Truffle.
Father’s Day promotion at Edge is available from 19 to 21 June 2015 for dinner, and is priced at SGD128 per adult, inclusive of unlimited house wines and beers.
Date: 19 to 21 June 2015
Time: 6:30pm to 10:30pm
- SGD128++ per adult, inclusive of unlimited house wines and beers
- SGD88++ per youth aged 13 to 17 years old, inclusive of local beverages, coffee and tea
- SGD44++ per child aged 6 to 12 years old, inclusive of local beverages
Venue: Edge (Level 3), 7 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore 039595
Hai Tien Lo
Hai Tien Lo honours fathers with two prix-fixe menus featuring the pristine tastes of authentic Cantonese cuisine. Available from 15 to 21 June 2015, the two seven-course tasting menus feature succulent seafood prepared to best showcase the natural sweetness of marine treasures.
Indulge in the fragrant Pan-fried Scallop with Minced Ginger and Truffles with Sliced Barbecued Beijing Duck, and a nourishing Double-boiled Fish Maw with Chicken and Fermented Black Garlic Soup from the Jade Menu. For added indulgence, savour the Braised Abalone with Sea Cucumber in Dried Scallop Sauce that features the earthy flavours of the rich broth it is cooked in.
The Pearl Menu also impresses with the nutritious Braised Fish Maw with Bamboo Piths and Crab Meat in Thick Broth that is reminiscent of home-cooked goodness. Relish the exquisite Stewed Fried Rice with Shredded Chicken and Whole Abalone that presents a symphony of textures and flavours, and conclude the meal on a sweet note with the Double-boiled Cream of Pumpkin with Imperial Swiftlet’s Nest.
Hai Tien Lo’s popular Weekend Dim Sum Brunch Buffet will also be available over the Father’s Day weekend on 20 and 21 June 2015, and feature 60 delicately handcrafted presentations including Stir-fried Carrot Cake with Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chilli Sauce and Steamed Scallop and Prawn Dumplings.
Guests who order the Father’s Day prix-fixe menus or the Father’s Day Weekend Dim Sum Brunch Buffet will enjoy a longevity bun, with every father receiving an additional box of premium Chinese tea to commemorate the occasion.
Father's Day Prix Fixe Menus
Date: 15 to 21 June 2015
Time: 12:00pm to 2:30pm; 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Price: SGD118 per diner (Pearl Menu); SGD168 per diner (Jade Menu)
Father's Day Weekend Dimsum Brunch Buffet
Date: 20 and 21 June 2015
Time: 12:00pm to 2:30pm
Price: SGD88 per adult; SGD45 per child aged five to 11 years old
Venue: Hai Tien Lo (Level 3), 7 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore 038595
For dining reservations and enquiries, please call +65 6826 8240, email email@example.com
All prices quoted are subject to service charge and GST
Download high-resolution images here
For media enquiries, please contact
Ms Celine Tan
DID: (65) 6826 8094
Ms Dawn Lee
DID: (65) 6826 8091
Edge Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/edge.ppsin
Hai Tien Lo Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HaiTienLo.Singapore
About Pan Pacific Singapore
Located in the heart of Marina Bay with easy access to world-class shopping, Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore offers 790 contemporary rooms and suites that are ideal for business or leisure. Savour epicurean delights at our award-winning restaurants and bar or rejuvenate at our swimming pool and spa. Pan Pacific Singapore is proud to be named Asia’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards from 2006 to 2012, World’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards from 2007 to 2010 and 2012, and World’s Leading City Hotel by the World Travel Awards in 2011. The hotel was also a recent winner in “2013 World’s Best Business Hotels” by Travel & Leisure Magazine Readers, Tripadvisor’s 2013 Traveller’s Choice Awards and Certificate of Excellence Awards.
About Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts comprises 21 premium hotels, resorts and serviced suites (including those under development) across Asia, North America, Oceania and Europe. The “Pan Pacific” brand provides refreshing Pacific experiences inspired by an invigorating blend of its Pacific Rim locations. It is focused on enriching experiences that draw on a diversity of landscapes and cultures; and relevant choices that convey freedom and individuality. Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has been recognised by Condé Nast Traveller magazine as one of the 25 hotel companies demonstrating social responsibility and has won esteemed accolades such as World Travel Awards, AAA Four Diamond Award, Condé Nast Gold List and Readers Choice Awards. For more information, visit panpacific.com.
Edge presents an engaging gastro-tainment dining experience and a culinary tour of Singapore, the region and the Pacific Rim. Awarded the title of ‘Best Buffet’ at the Epicurean Star Award 2014 organised by the Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS), the seven ‘live’ food theatres present a la minute cuisine which include a variety of delectable Asian and Pacific cuisines – including Chinese, Malay, Indian, Singaporean, Thai, Japanese and Pan Pacific’s signature “Pacific Cuisines”. For the ultimate indulgence, Sunday Champagne Brunch is a convivial event with traditional roasts, crustacean on ice, freshly-made pasta, 30 types of cheese and 20 varieties of dessert.
About Hai Tien Lo
Helmed by Master Chef Lai Tong Ping, Hai Tien Lo epitomises traditional Cantonese dining with a contemporary twist. Enjoy exquisite dim sum, double boiled soups, Peking duck and classic braised dishes, in addition to modern interpretations like the “Braised Classic Whole Abalone with Pan-fried Foie Gras in Abalone Sauce” or “Homemade Bean Curd with Crab Meat and Aubergine in Supreme Stock”.
Wagyu Highlights at Edge
- Barbecued Wagyu Shoulder
- Barbecued Wagyu Belly
- Barbecued Wagyu Sausage
- Barbecued Wagyu Loin
- Barbecued Wagyu Short Ribs
- Braised Oxtail with Vegetables and Potatoes
- Braised Wagyu Cheek Ravioli with Beef Jus and Truffle
- Braised Wagyu Outside Skirt with Daikon and Chinese Spices
- Braised Wagyu Tripe with Bacon and Chickpeas in Tomato Sauce
- Combination of Braised Wagyu Beef Brisket, Beef Ball, Beef Shank and Beef Tripe with a choice of local noodles
- Dried Wagyu Beef Rump with Chilli and Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Nonya Wagyu Beef Rendang
- Mini Wagyu Beef Tartlet with Truffle
- Stir-fried Wagyu Top Rump with Young Ginger and Scallion
- Slow-roasted Wagyu Rump with Red Wine Sauce
- Wagyu Beef Liver with Mixed Mushrooms and Garlic Crumbs
- Wagyu Beef Meatball Pizza with Pepper Trio
- Wagyu Beef Sausage Risotto with Red Cabbage and Chianti Red Wine Reduction
- Wagyu Tripe Satay
- Wok-fried Wagyu Beef Hor Fun with XO Sauce
Pearl Menu at Hai Tien Lo
- Fresh Fruit and Prawn Salad with Crispy Prawn tossed in Sesame Sauce 鲜果沙律鸳鸯虾
- Braised Fish Maw with Bamboo Piths and Crabmeat in Thick Broth 红烧竹笙蟹肉鱼漂羹
- Combination of Sliced Crispy Barbecued Suckling Pig, Barbecued Duck and Shredded Jelly Fish 乳猪烧鸭海蛰拼
- Stir-fried Diced Grouper with Pine Mushrooms in Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chilli Sauce 极品酱松菇炒海斑粒
- Stewed Fried Rice with Shredded Chicken and Whole Abalone 蚝皇大吉鲍鸡丝捞饭
- Double-boiled Cream of Pumpkin with Imperial Swiftlet’s Nes 桃胶官燕南瓜露
- Steamed Longevity Buns 百福万寿包
Jade Menu at Hai Tien Lo
- Pan-fried Scallop with Minced Ginger and Truffles with Sliced Barbecued Beijing Duck 松露姜茸煎带子伴片皮鸭
- Double-boiled Fish Maw with Chicken and Fermented Black Garlic Soup 糖心蒜土鸡炖花胶皇
- Steamed Fillet of Sea Perch with Black Bean and Minced Chilli 剁椒豆豉蒸鲈鱼
- Braised Abalone with Sea Cucumber in Dried Scallop Sauce 干贝汁烩海参大吉鲍
- Stewed Ee Fu Noodle with Crabmeat in Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chilli Sauce 极品酱蟹肉焖伊面
- Double-boiled Cream of Pumpkin with Imperial Swiftlet’s Nest 桃胶官燕南瓜露
- Steamed Longevity Buns 百福万寿包