Director of Operations
パン パシフィック オーチャード シンガポール
The ideal candidate will have to assist the General Manager in handling, directly and leading the daily hotel operations.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution and/or have gained 10 years of senior management experiences in hotel industry.
- With a minimum of 4 years’ experience as either a Director of Food & Beverage or Director of Rooms or in a similar position in a 5 stars hotel
- Oversight of hotel operations, with a strong background in either Rooms or Food & Beverage, including a proven track record in managing financials and revenue generation
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. Management Company, Hotel Owners and local regulatory authorities as well as local communities
- Experienced working in a corporate hotel environment
- Good understanding of Marketing with experience or focus in social media and local market strategies
- Understanding and interest in revenue management
- Previous Asian market experience preferred
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.