パン パシフィック オーチャード シンガポール
This position is responsible for the online sales performance of the GDS and IDS channels. Uploading rates decided by the Revenue Manager in CRS/Myfidelio & Opera PMs with a sense of urgency. Be aware of the Hotel’s rate strategy and adhere to the same in all channels of selling. To follow PPHG – Singapore standards and ensure conformity at all times. The position will involve hands-on management of search campaigns (PPC, SEO, Social Media Presence (Face Book, Twitter etc) and all other online advertising formats.
- Managing the Hotels brand presence in the internet arena through the use of on-line marketing techniquesand the property website
- Maximising room sales as per selling strategy
- Recording of any rate change and restrictions
- Circulation of memo pertaining to any new rates, packages and promotions to all other relevant departments
- Minimizing the misuse of wholesales rates over the internet by ensuring that web policing is carried out on a bi-monthly basis
- Ensuring top listing placements on the GDS through timely participation in the respective programs.
- Maintain relevant and up-to-date information/content in GDS through Lanyon
- Constant review and update of the GDS teasers/advertisements, so as to get maximum exposure from the TMC agencies.
- In-charge of overall contractual partnership with TPI/OTAs and maximize revenue yield and brand awareness through these channels.
- Ensure rooms/rates/packages loaded on TPI/OTAs do not violate any terms and conditions of Best Rate Guarantee policy.
- Stay abreast in the online trends updates and propose new strategies to increase the market share against that of the competitors set.
- Effective use and analysis of intelligence reports/sources such as Rateview, Futurepace, Hotelligence, Google Analytics, etc, to identify any new trends, monitor hotel’s performance and market share versus competitors.
- Contract annual Consortia participation agreement with prior rates and black-out dates discussion with Director of Revenue and Revenue manager.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar style/size of hotel in a senior reservations role including full and comprehensive knowledge of Group Reservations control systems
- Well versed with optimal usage of the Hotel PMS, Revenue Management system
- Effective in the use and analyzing of intelligence reports/sources such as Rateview, Futurespace, Hotelligence, Google Analytics, etc to identify new trends, monitor hotel’s performance and market share versus competitors
- Keen desire to focus on revenue opportunities and show an innovative and creative approach to rooms’ revenue generation.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter