Shift Supervisor - Engineering
パン パシフィック オーチャード シンガポール
The ideal candidate is responsible in assigning work orders to the Technicians on duty. They will also be monitoring on the progress of the repair/maintenance work and ensure that complete work is in accordance to the prescribed standards and regulations.
- Nitec or Diploma in Engineering.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience in hospitality industry (either in a hotel, service suits or club)
- A strong track record of personal and professional growth in the hospitality industry.
- Strong experience in property maintenance system.
- Posses an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels.
- Have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.