Guest Relation Officers
パン パシフィック オーチャード シンガポール
The ideal candidate will have to be responsible for the overall care, hospitality and services rendered to our guests throughout their stay with us which includes check-in and check-out and attending to queries. He/She is able responsible for accurate administration and control of FIT, groups and tour business for the hotel.
- Min GCE‘O’ Levels / Diploma in Hotel Management / Higher Nitec in Hospitality Operations
- To demonstrate a natural vitality, with a desire and ambition to satisfy guest requirements and possess a strong guest service mentality.
- To have a positive attitude and pleasant personality and general appearance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstrate independence, responsibility and accountability
- A team player with an outgoing personality
- Able to multi-task and think out of the box to solve guest's issues and to work independently.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.