パン パシフィック オーチャード シンガポール
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and skills to maximize the hotel's revenue and profit in the area of Rooms and Food & Beverage by ensuring the utilization and analysis of the recommendantions or trends that are being identified by the revenue management systems and Property Management System.
- Degree from a recognized hospitality or tertiary institution and/or have gained 2 - 3 years’ experience in at a senior level within Rooms Division or in Reservations.
- Proven track record in delivering revenue targets in 4 – 5 star Hotels.
- Advanced skills in the use of a PMS, Idea’s and Excel as a tools
- Possess a full understanding of the principles of forecasting and analysis
- Possess an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels of the hotel.
- Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, personal computers and software programs
- Proven record of working independently, a self starter and was exposed to project management
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability with strong team playing skills
- Must have excellent eye for detail
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.