- Liaise with Chief Engineer / Assistant Chief Engineer in the control of department budgets and working programmes.
- Oversee and distribute the work to the Technicians and ensuring that work is done in accordance to procedures and compliance to standards.
- • To prepare duty / leave roster for Engineering staff.
- To check stock level of engineering materials.
- Counterchecks and verifies all engineering merchandise receives from the supplier ensuring that the quantity of goods received is in accordance with the quantity ordered and the quality in accordance with the purchase specifications.
- Makes daily inspection of the stores to detect damage or spoilage of engineering merchandise.
- Assists the Chief Engineer / Assistant Chief Engineer in the monthly stock check.
- Controls and issue of daily work orders and ensure speedy completion and compliance to standards.
- Oversee the preventive maintenance schedules for the various areas.
- Conduct inspection check to ensure workshop areas, plant room and other machinery rooms clean at all time.
- Make scheduled inspections to ensure that maintenance works are being carried out in accordance to standards.
- Ability to interpret financial reports.
- Ensure that Energy Management program is well executed and participate in further improvements so that the goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Motivate and educate associates to deliver service standards.
- ITC or Diploma in Engineering
- • Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in hospitality industry
- A strong track record of personal and professional growth in the hospitality industry.
- Strong experience in property maintenance system.
- Posses an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels.
- Have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.