The candidate will assist to manage the breakfast operations and ensure attentive service is provided to our Residents and flow of communication is smooth between kitchen and the service team.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Be innovative in food preparation and creation and keep abreast of gourmet knowledge and new culinary trends
- Able to determine the quantity of food items and mise-en-place to be prepared so to ensure maximum control of wastage food cost
- Ensure food hygiene and kitchen safety
- Able to multi-task, service oriented and able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to converse in English
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.