- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email, information system and Opera
- Minimum two to four years work experience in similar position
- Ideally with university degree or diploma in Finance or Hospitality/Tourism Management
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.