- Maintains a high level of guest service and ensure rapid and professional response to all guest requests.
- Carries out the following assignments:
- Vacuums and shampoo carpets and furniture
- Rearranges furniture layout o Washes windows and walls
- Empties litter bins
- Sorts and delivers linen
- Services restrooms
- Delivers supplies
- Cleans public and service areas, including offices
- Cleans and maintains all equipment assigned
- Offers all possible assistance to guests
- Reports to the Supervisors or Assistant Housekeeper – Public Area of any maintenance deficienicy
- Reports and turns in all Lost and Found items to the Housekeeping Office according to established procedures
- Assume other duties as assigned from as needed in the hotel operation
- Primary education
- Physically healthy
- Pleasant disposition
- Previous experience in cleaning job will be preferred
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.