Online Marketing Manager
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and management of the marketing plan, calendar, budget, and communications initiatives. The Marketing Manager oversees company promotions, events, advertising, digital and social media and merchandise, and company websites.
• Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Ensure effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
• Deliver analysis of customer research, market conditions and competitor information
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Manage the marketing budget, delivering programs within agreed budget
1.Over 3 years work experience at revenue management in hospitality industry.
2.Good analytical and numerical skills
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.