- Re-check the cleanliness of dining area and service stations.
- Check the preparation of Mise-En-place.
- Check daily special menu with the Team Leader.
- Participate in pre-service meal briefing.
- Fully trained in greeting the guest.
- Fully trained in seating the guest.
- Take reservation ( in the absence of the hostess).
- Practice suggestive selling.
- Check the guest billing.
- Perform the sequence of service.
- Give on the job training to waiter/waitress.
- Assist Team Leader with check inventory count from the previous day.
- Assist Team Leader with investigating and locating the reason for variance.
- Indicate any item and quantity borrowed by another outlet.
- Breakage occurred during the day should be reported and noted.
- Go around the station, to check each table in your section.
- For tables which have been cleared, ask the guest "Is there anything else I can get you sir/ma'am?"
- Request cashier to validate the guest check in advance.
- Suggest more drinks, more food orders, special food item or other or inform guest regarding the promotions of the other outlets or service of the hotel.
- Check the table, if food and drinks are served and presented by the waiter/ess according to service standards.
- Take action immediately for any concerns brought up by the guest and inform the Team Leader or Assistant Manager / Manager.
- Recommend cost saving action to the staff during the briefing.
- Write down any action item that needs to be following up by the next shift.
- Go to each table in the restaurant, station, to check proper table lay out and table top set-up.
- Check each place setting on the table is set-up completely according to standard.
- Linens are clean, well pressed, free of tear and holes.
- Chinaware well polished and free of chip.
- Glassware are well -polished and free of cracks.
- Table complements are clean and set-up.
- Check the tables' surrounding floor area is clean, free of litters and carpet/floor is clean.
- Entry level.
- No education and/or limited experience.
- Previous job experience in related field.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.