- Create and implement sales strategies that will ensure achievement of set goals and targets
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark up factors
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market the Serviced Suites
- Secure new businesses and develop existing accounts to meet the Company’s revenue goals and objectives
- • Prepare monthly reports of leasing for review of plans and procedures
- Oversee the maintenance of clients’ database and information
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets
- Possess at least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing with minimum of 3 - 5 years of sales experience in the hospitality industry with proven track record
- Self-starter with good organization and multi-tasking skills with the passion to deliver quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-oriented individual and a team player with strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong network
- Possess strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of HIS would be an added advantage
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.