- Assist the Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer or Supervisor.
- Liase with general contractors.
- Repair, install and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Maintain interior and exterior of buildings, furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Repair and maintain all air-conditioning equipment, refrigeration units, pipes, electrical works and associated equipment.
- Responsible for replacement of all fused bulbs in areas within the hotel including all meeting and function rooms.
- Liase with and keep informed at all times of current events falling within his scope with the Property Manager, Assistant Chief Engineer or Supervisor.
- Attend regular maintenance meetings with Property Manager, Assistant Chief Engineer or Supervisor.
- Carry out shift duties or when called upon to perform odd duties whenever a person of the same category trade falls sick, is on vacation or absent from duties and or as called upon o do so from time to time as directed by supervisors.
- Minimum NTC 3 in Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration or Air conditioning.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in the hotel / hospitality industry.
- Pleasant disposition, good listening and communication skills.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note a recent scam involves soliciting individuals for international employment via e-mail using various internet based e-mail accounts that use the Pan Pacific name. Individuals are then asked to provide copies of their personal identification and to send money in order to process the application.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has not authorized this form of communication and no such recruitment program is being offered or sanctioned by our company. These offers are fraudulent. Pan Pacific Hotels Group has notified the authorities to investigate.
If you receive an offer of employment but are unsure if it is legitimate, please contact us.
If you have been a victim of this scheme, please contact your local police department to report the matter.