Whether you are a casual golfer or a seasoned player, the Nirwana Bali Golf Club is truly awe-inspiring with a diverse range of meticulously maintained landscapes that never ceases to surprise.
Simply relax and enjoy the views or test your skills like a PGA Professional on the three holes running along the cliffs of the Indian Ocean or terraced rice paddies providing unique hazards.
Set on the southwest coast of Bali and a 45-minute drive away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar, the Nirwana Bali Golf Club is home to the ultimate golf experience in Bali.
At a Glance
- Club Name: Nirwana Bali Golf Club
Club Completion: May 1997
Golf Course Architect: Greg Norman (Australia)
Landscape Design: Tong Clarke and McCelvey (Hawaii)
- Clubhouse Details: A full 2,500sqm Balinese-styled clubhouse with restaurant, locker and golf pro-shop facilities.
- Number of Holes: 18
- Course Par: 72
- Shark Tees – 6,805 yards
- Championship Tees – 6,308 yards
- Resort Tees – 6002 yards
- Ladies Tees – 5,157 yards
- Shark Tees – 146/74.2
- Championship Tees – 142/73/1
- Resort Tees – 134/70.7
- Ladies Tees – 136/72.5