Our Concierge Recommends
Summer Fun Starts Here!
Looking for things to do in Whistler BC? Our Guest Services team would be happy to help plan your Whistler adventures.
Here are some of our favourite activities for the spring and summer:
- Be a mountain adventurer on a RZR tour
- Explore Whistler lakes by SUP, canoe or kayak
- Visit the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre to learn about the Squamish and Lil’wat people, who have lived on this land centuries, and their rich and unique cultures
- View bears in the wild on a guided safari
- Cycle the Valley Trails
- Challenge yourself at the Escape Room
- Soar through the air with Ziptrek
- The Audain Art Museum is a transformative and relaxing experience for appreciating the art of British Columbia.
- Enjoy the magic of Vallea Lumina
- Nail a bullseye at Forged Axe Throwing
- Book a relaxing massage or facial at Whistler Day Spa
- Be awed by the extraordinary beauty of Garibaldi Park with private aerial tour by helicopter
- Experience the excitement of white water rafting
How We Can Help
Our Guest Services team can assist with all your vacation planning. Let us help you book activities and dinner reservations, pre-stock your kitchen and more. We want to ensure a stress-free vacation experience. Call us here in Whistler and let us help with your trip planning! You can reach us direct - 1-888-905-9995.