Discover Pan Pacific Beijing
Whether you want to explore the storied ancient city or modern metropolis, venture out from the comfort of Pan Pacific Beijing, your gateway to cultural sights like the Summer Palace and the Temple of Heaven, just minutes away from our premier Beijing hotel.
View Our Offers
Ideally situated close to the city centre and prime attractions, Pan Pacific Beijing offers the perfect setting for social functions with our selections of modern event spaces.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Beijing Capital International Airport is the nearest airport to Pan Pacific Beijing.
- The driving time from Beijing Capital International Airport to Pan Pacific Beijing is about 40 minutes.
- The driving time from Beijing Da Xing International Airport to Pan Pacific Beijing is about 50 minutes.
Airport limousine service and car rental pick-ups can be arranged. Please contact our Concierge Team for more information.
The types of accommodation at Pan Pacific Beijing include:
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Room
- Deluxe Suite
- Premier Suite
- Palace Suite
- Executive Suite
- Presidential Suite
Check-in at Pan Pacific Beijing is from 2:00 PM, and checkout is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available at Pan Pacific Beijing include:
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Indoor Pool
- Rooftop terrace
Pan Pacific Beijing has a total of 5 restaurants and bars:
- Yu's Kitchen
- Lobby Lounge
- Amber Lounge
Nearby attractions include Tian An Men Square, Forbidden City, Hou Hai and Jing Shan Park.
Yes, car parking is available at RMB 10 per hour, or RMB 160 for 24 hours.
Yes, guests at Pan Pacific Beijing have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and fitness classes during their stay.
- Offering modern comforts, Pan Pacific Beijing is your luxurious gateway to a storied ancient city. From here, explore the Forbidden City and Beijing Financial Street which are just minutes away.
- Joy City is a large international shopping mall. It opened its doors in 2007. There are a number of world-famous brands gathering there, and also various restaurants and a cinema.
- The mall is located in the Xidan area, around 100-metres from the hotel. It consists of a dining zone at the basement, world-renowned cosmetic brands, jewellery, and watches. Clothes, handbags, shoes, and ornaments can also be found here.
- With a history of 70 years, the shopping mall primarily sells everything from cosmetics, digital products and clothes, to health care products and premium beverages.
- Lafayette offers classic fashion designs, cosmetics and luxury goods. This French department store in Beijing sells goods from well-known brands.
- Beijing Roasted Duck with bronzed crispy skin and tender succulent meat is Quanjude Roasted Duck's signature dish. The store has a long history and is also the nearest store to Xidan Shopping Mall.
- Hot Pot is a specialty in Beijing. Dong Lai Shun's signature dish is lamb with hot pot, which is very popular for its unique taste.
- This restaurant mainly offers Taiwanese steamed buns and other dim sum dishes. The shrimp dumplings and beef noodles are their must try dishes.
- Bank of China is one of China’s four state-owned commercial banks. The bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services, and is one of the top 500 banks in the world.
- The Forbidden City is the largest and best-preserved imperial palace in the world. For longer than five centuries, this palace functioned as the administrative centre of the country. The Forbidden City is only three kilometres away from the Hotel.
- The solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square is the largest central city square in the world. This immense courtyard is surrounded by a variety of significant edifices such as the Tiananmen Tower, Great Hall of the People, Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao, Monument to the People's Heroes and National Museum. It is approximately three kilometres from the Hotel.
- The main building contains three performing venues: the Opera House, the Concert Hall, and the Theater. There are dance shows, ballets, dramas, operas and other performances played here.
- The theatre is named after the outstanding opera master, Mei Lanfang. Peking opera lovers visit this theatre very often.
- During the Yuan (1271-1368), Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) dynasties, Jingshan Park served as an imperial garden. From the peak, visitors are able to view the entire Forbidden City.
- Local desserts are served at the Laoshe Teahouse. Every day, there are various folk performances including acrobatics, opera and a tea ceremony performance.
- Beijing Zoo is the first zoo in China. It is home to around 450 different species of animals and has a population of around 5000 of them.
- Located in the Qianmen area, it takes dozens of steps to walk from southwest of Tiananmen Square to its east end. Madame Tussauds and Deyun Crosstalk Association can also be found in the locality.
Pan Pacific Beijing
- Beijing Financial Street 15 minutes' walk
- Forbidden City 20 minutes' walk
- Tian'anmen Square 20 minutes' walk
- Xidan Station 5 minutes' walk
- Distance to Airport 35km / 45 minutes' drive