Experience Pan Pacific Melbourne
Work, play and discover this vibrant city along the Yarra River. Enjoy waterfront living and let us see to all your needs at Pan Pacific Melbourne, a premier amongst many Melbourne hotels, as you explore the South Wharf precinct and the bustling Melbourne Convention Centre.
View Our Offers
Room Upgrade on Us!
Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade to a Premier King City Skyline or a Pacific Club King room with stunning views of the city skyline.
Ultimate Family Staycation
Getaway close to home with the ultimate luxury staycaytion in South Wharf.
Eat Sleep Shop Repeat Offer
Shop until you drop with our Directory Factory Outlet (DFO) South Wharf accommodation package which includes breakfast, $50 DFO gift card, bottle of wine and more!
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at Pan Pacific Melbourne include:
- We have stepped up on the disinfection of public spaces and guestrooms, and have made hand sanitisers available.
- Our employees are constantly reminded to adopt good personal hygiene practices.
- Guests and associates must maintain social distance of at least 1.5 metres in public areas.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Cancellation must be received more than 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The types of accomodation at Pan Pacific Melbourne include:
- Deluxe Rooms
- Family Queen Rooms
- Pacific Club King Rooms
- Yarra Suites
- Panoramic Suites
- Two Bedroom City Skyline or Bay View Suites
- Premier King City Skyline Rooms
Check-in at Pan Pacific Melbourne is from 3:00 PM and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Pacific Business Centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Pacific Club Lounge
- Parking Facilities
Pan Pacific Melbourne has a total of two dining establishments:
- Dock 37 Bar and Kitchen
- Café Orr
Tourist attractions in close proximity to Pan Pacific Melbourne include:
- Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) South Wharf
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Eureka Skydeck
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Crown Casino
Our Self-Parking option is in the South Wharf DFO Car Park across from the hotel. As a guest of our hotel, parking is discounted to $24 per 24 hour period. Our Valet Parking option is $59 per night.
Pan Pacific Melbourne is in a prime city location in the iconic South Wharf precinct. The CBD is easily accessible from the hotel via the free tram, which has a stop located just a five minutes walk from the hotel.
- Be it for work or play, let Pan Pacific Melbourne see to your travel needs. Ideally located on South Wharf along the Yarra River, our luxury hotel is the perfect base to discover this vibrant city.
- Home to over 170 Australian and International brands with offerings of up to 70% off on top quality products. You can find a variety of products such as clothing, shoes, accessories and homewares that will suit your preference.
- German beer and food served by friendly staff in a gigantic beer hall, every day can be Octoberfest as you look out over the Yarra River. This venue is capable of holding large events and is a popular watering hole for both travelers and locals.
- Tasty, loud and exciting are the only ways to describe this fun and casual Thai restaurant. They offer daily specials and have a great range of beers, wine and cocktails. Located on the waterfront of the Yarra River you are never far away from the tastes of Asia.
- An award winning café and bar located next to the magnificent Polly Woodside, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner each day to delighted crowds. A popular brunch spot where you can sit out on the decking while you eat you big breakfast or relax in their deck chairs with a beverage in the afternoon. Family friendly with plenty of space for the children to play.
- The Polly Woodside is a tall ship berthed at Southbank, Melbourne, Australia. She was built in 1885 in Belfast and sailed the world as a cargo vessel. You can visit the ship and tour the Gallery that explains the story of the tall ship.
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium is a Southern Ocean and Antarctic aquarium. It is located on the banks of the Yarra River on the intersection of Flinders St and Kings St. You will encounter some of the world's most incredible animals, including the beautiful penguins, huge sharks, massive sawfish, mysterious stingrays, jellyfish, seahorses, thousands of tropical fish and much, much more.
- South Melbourne Market is the quintessential village Market. The home of fresh, local produce and where the community comes to shop, meet, eat, drink and play. Home to the famous South Melbourne Market Dim Sim.
- Artisanal coffee and inventive brunches in a trendy warehouse space with edgy, distressed decor.
- Classic café in a rustic warehouse with adjasent courtyard seating, serving tasty french pastries and homely brunch style dishes.
- Stylish cafe with wooden decor and a balcony, serving gourmet breakfasts and specialty coffee. If you like strong coffee this place is for you, it will put a spring in your step and keep you going all day.
- A speak easy New York inspired bar with a great range of rotating tap beers and tasty burgers created by the chef. Publican Ben will make you feel welcome as you enjoy a cool afternoon beverage, free pool and table tennis are provided and the place kicks on until late on a Friday or Saturday night.
- This building is home to a variety of company offices, ANL, CMA, & CGM Agencies Pty, Philip Morris Ltd and LeasePlan Australia.
- ANZ Bank head office for Melbourne. Within 5 minutes’ walk from Pan Pacific Melbourne.
- Home to Victoria Police, Thales and Compass Group. The World Trade Centre has been transformed into an amazing location full of restaurants and bars, conveniently located across the river from the Pan Pacific.
- With direct access from Pan Pacific, MCEC is a busy hub of entertainment, education and conferences, housing hundreds of exhibits every year and drawing record crowds to high profile events. Due to expand in 2018, MCEC will be the biggest event space in Australia.
- Within 10 minutes’ walk from Pan Pacific Melbourne, Collins Square is one of Australia’s largest commercial mixed-use developments. Home of global leaders such as KPMG, Marsh & McLennan Companies, CBA, BDO, Australian Taxation Office, Maddocks and more.
- Located in Collins Square, KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services across a wide range of industries, government and not for profit sectors.
- Situated within Collins Square Tower One, Marsh provides thought leadership and innovation for clients and the insurance industry, introducing and promoting the concept and practice of client representation through brokerage, the discipline of risk management and more.
- The Commonwealth Bank is Australia's leading provider of integrated financial services including retail banking, premium banking, business banking and more.
- Located in Collins Square Tower Four, BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations, with clients of all types and sizes, in every sector.
- The ATO is a non-corporate Commonwealth entity within the Treasury portfolio.
- Situated at Collins Square Tower Two, Maddocks provides premium legal services to corporations, businesses and governments throughout Australia and internationally.
Pan Pacific Melbourne
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre 1 minute walk
- Flinders Street Railway Station 10 minutes' drive
- Melbourne Airport 30 minutes' drive