Iconic, award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
This is Whistler’s best address and 8 time winner of Canada's Best Ski Hotel in the World Ski Awards. Located right in the Village yet steps from Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain gondolas, the award-winning, all-suite Pan Pacific Mountainside hotel has it all. From front door access to shops and dining to relaxing views from our heated, outdoor pool and two hot tubs on Whistler’s best deck, enjoy the perfect combination of legendary mountain buzz and relaxing getaway when you stay at our Whistler hotel.
Stay Longer and Save More
Stay Longer and Save More
Explore Our Latest Offers
2021/22 Early Booking Offer
Enjoy savings of up to 35% when you book by 15 November for your winter 2021/22 ski vacation.
Whistler Golf Club Package
Suite savings of up to 20%, 1 round of golf at Whistler Golf Club (per adult) and complimentary parking for 1 vehicle.
Discover Our Experiences
Plan Your 2021/22 Ski Vacation
From the legendary terrain on two mountains to the alpine village experience, the winter and spring skiing seasons in Whistler are bucket-list worthy. Read on for tips on getting the most out of your ski getaway.Find Out More
Our team is at your service
Whistler has so many extraordinary experiences to explore, both on and off the mountains. Let our Guest Services team share their local's intel on top activities for your bucket-list vacation winter or summer.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Arrivals 1 May to 16 December 2021 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 17 to 23 December 2021 cancellations must be received more than 21 (twenty-one) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 24 December 2021 to 1 January 2022 cancellations must be received more than 45 (forty-five) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 2 January to 31 March 2022 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 1 to 17 April 2022 cancellations must be received more than 21 (twenty-one) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 18 April to 15 December 2022 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
The type of accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside include:
- Studio Suites
- One Bedroom Suites
- Two Bedroom Suites
- All suites include fully-equipped kitchens and balconies
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 10:00 AM.
Self-parking is available at CAD 28 per day/night. One Tesla electric vehicle-charging stations are available. Maximum vehicle height: 6’10”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has a heated, outdoor saltwater pool, open year round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 10 AM to 10 PM daily.
Daily housekeeping is suspended until further notice. If you require anything during your stay, such as new towels, garbage removal, etc., please contact Guest Services for assistance.
The hot tubs and gym facilities are open but the steam room is currently closed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Pets are not accepted at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside.
Breakfast is not included, but may be purchased for CAD 14++.
- Enjoy majestic mountain views from the award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. At our all-suite ski resort, a relaxing stay and proximity to exciting activities all year round await you.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- Displays at the Audain Art Museum range from works and masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- A mecca for mountain bikers, this park offers the ultimate gravity-fed downhill riding experience with stunning views and lift-assisted trails for riders of every level.
- The perfect destination to relax in the heart of nature. Rejuvenate after a long hike or day on Whistler & Blackcomb's slopes at our 20,000 square foot outdoor spa.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- Whether you are looking for an escape to simply relax and recharge or to experience result driven treatments to address a certain concern, Whistler Day Spa is your place for relaxation and beauty!Discover the wide range of treatments for face, body, hands and feet! Our mission is to help bring you balance between mind, body and soul.
- "May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter fill your heart with gladness"The Dubh Linn Gate Pub in Whistler, BC features live music, traditional Irish fare and the best selection of beer and whiskey in the Village
- Sushi Village, located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, is about as famous in some circles as the world-class ski resort itself. Known for its casual yet vibrant atmosphere, terrific sushi, and legendary sake margaritas, Sushi Village is as much a social experience as it is a dining one.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality.
- The Salomon Store is Whistler’s official and largest provider of Salomon mountain sports goods and equipment for purchase and rental in North America. Located at the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside hotel.
- A premium outdoor lifestyle brand that embodies a comfortable cabin-meets-city style, made for your everyday adventures.
- Full service supermarket in the heart of the Whistler Village.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- Whistler and Excalibur Gondolas Outside Hotel
- Valley Trails 2 minutes walk
- Whistler Olympic Plaza 7 minutes walk
- Whistler Golf Club 3 minutes drive
- Scandinave Spa 7 minutes drive
- Distance to Airport 134 km / 2 hours drive