Iconic, award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Whistler's Best Address is voted one of the Top 5 Resorts in Canada in Condé Nast's Readers' Choice Awards 2021 and nine-time winner of Canada's Best Ski Hotel in the World Ski Awards. Located in the Village yet steps from Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains gondolas, the award-winning, all-suite Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside hotel has it all. Enjoy the perfect combination of legendary Village buzz, front-door access to shops and dining, relaxing mountain views from our suites, heated, outdoor pool and two hot tubs on Whistler's most scenic deck. You will be guaranteed a relaxing getaway when you stay at our hotel in Whistler.
BC & WA Residents Package
BC & WA Residents Package
Explore Our Latest Offers
Winter 2022/23 Extended Stay Offer
Make a Pan Pacific suite your home for a month. Escape to the fresh air and mountain vistas.
Bed & Breakfast Package
Save on your room rate and enjoy continental breakfast delivery each morning.
Discover Our Experiences
Plan Your 2022/23 Ski Vacation
From the legendary terrain on two mountains to the alpine village experience, the winter and spring skiing seasons in Whistler are bucket-list worthy. Read on for tips on getting the most out of your ski getaway.Find Out More
Our Concierge Recommends for Winter
Whistler has so many extraordinary experiences to explore, both on and off the mountains. Let our Guest Services team share their local's intel on top activities for your bucket-list vacation winter or summer.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Arrivals 01 January to 17 April 2022 cancellations must be received more than 7 (seven) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty. (For reservations made after 31 December 2021)
- Arrivals 18 April to 16 December 2022 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 17 to 22 December 2022 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 23 December 2022 to 01 January 2023 cancellations must be received more than 45 (forty-five) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 02 January to 09 April 2023 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
The type of accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside include:
- Studio Suites
- One Bedroom Suites
- Two Bedroom Suites
- All suites include fully-equipped kitchens and balconies
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 10:00 AM.
Self-parking is available at CAD 28 per day/night and valet parking at CAD 35 per day/night. One Tesla electric vehicle-charging stations are available. Maximum vehicle height: 6’10”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has a heated, outdoor saltwater pool, open year round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 10 AM to 10 PM daily.
For guests staying with us for more than two nights, housekeeping will provide service between 8.30 am and 4 pm every 3rd day. Housekeeping will not enter the suite while it is occupied. Please use your Privacy door hangar if you wish to decline this service.
The hot tubs and gym facilities are open but the steam room is currently closed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Pets are not accepted at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside.
Breakfast is not included, but may be purchased for CAD 20++.
- Enjoy majestic mountain views from the award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. At our all-suite ski resort, a relaxing stay and proximity to exciting activities all year round await you.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- Displays at the Audain Art Museum range from works and masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- A mecca for mountain bikers, this park offers the ultimate gravity-fed downhill riding experience with stunning views and lift-assisted trails for riders of every level.
- The perfect destination to relax in the heart of nature. Rejuvenate after a long hike or day on Whistler & Blackcomb's slopes at our 20,000 square foot outdoor spa.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- Whether you are looking for an escape to simply relax and recharge or to experience result driven treatments to address a certain concern, Whistler Day Spa is your place for relaxation and beauty!Discover the wide range of treatments for face, body, hands and feet! Our mission is to help bring you balance between mind, body and soul.
- "May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter fill your heart with gladness"The Dubh Linn Gate Pub in Whistler, BC features live music, traditional Irish fare and the best selection of beer and whiskey in the Village
- Sushi Village, located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, is about as famous in some circles as the world-class ski resort itself. Known for its casual yet vibrant atmosphere, terrific sushi, and legendary sake margaritas, Sushi Village is as much a social experience as it is a dining one.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality.
- The Salomon Store is Whistler’s official and largest provider of Salomon mountain sports goods and equipment for purchase and rental in North America. Located at the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside hotel.
- A premium outdoor lifestyle brand that embodies a comfortable cabin-meets-city style, made for your everyday adventures.
- Full service supermarket in the heart of the Whistler Village.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- Whistler and Excalibur Gondolas Outside Hotel
- Valley Trails 2 minutes walk
- Whistler Olympic Plaza 7 minutes walk
- Whistler Golf Club 3 minutes drive
- Scandinave Spa 7 minutes drive
- Distance to Airport 134 km / 2 hours drive