Iconic, award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
We are delighted and proud that "Whistler's Best Address," Pan Pacific Mountainside has been named Canada's Best Ski Hotel for the 11th consecutive year in the 2023 World Ski Awards. Located in the heart of Whistler Village, yet steps from Whistler and Blackcomb and Whistler mountain gondolas, the award-winning, all-suite Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside hotel has it all.
Enjoy the perfect combination of legendary Village buzz, front-door access to shops and dining, relaxing mountain views from our suites, a heated outdoor pool and two hot tubs on Whistler's most scenic deck.
You will be guaranteed a relaxing getaway at our inviting hotel in Whistler.
Explore Our Latest Offers
Stay Longer Save More
Save up to 20% on your winter or spring getaway. DISCOVERY members save an additional 5%.
Scandinave Spa Package
Enjoy a relaxing getaway at Pan Pacific Whistler with a CAD150 gift voucher towards a Scandinavian bath experience.
Discover Our Experiences
Plan Your 2023/24 Ski Vacation
From the legendary terrain on two mountains to the alpine village experience, winter and spring skiing seasons in Whistler are bucket-list worthy. Read on for ski getaway tips to make the most of your vacation.Find Out More
Our Concierge Recommends for Winter
Whistler has so many extraordinary experiences to explore, both on and off the mountains. Let our Guest Services team share their local's intel on top activities for your winter getaway.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The nearest airport to Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
From Vancouver International Airport, you can get to Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside by express bus/shuttle service (2.5 hours), Whistle! Rideshare, or rent a car from the airport. Note there is no public transit option.
The type of accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside include:
- Studio Suites
- One Bedroom Suites
- Two Bedroom Suites
- All suites include fully-equipped kitchens and balconies
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 11:00 AM.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside facilities include:
- Heated, outdoor saltwater pool, open year-round
- Fitness facilities with cardio equipment and free weights
- Ski storage and lockers
- Bike and golf storage
- Small meeting and event space
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has one restaurant:
- The Dubh Linn Gate Irish pub and patio serves traditional pub fare
- Delivery is available to guests from many Whistler restaurants
Self-parking is available at CAD 32 per day/night. One Tesla electric vehicle charging station is available. Maximum vehicle height: 6’10”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has two hot tubs and a heated, outdoor saltwater pool, open year-round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
The gym facilities and eucalyptus steam room are open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
Pets are not accepted at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside.
- Enjoy majestic mountain views from the award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. At our all-suite ski resort, a relaxing stay and proximity to exciting activities all year round await you.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- Displays at the Audain Art Museum range from works and masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- A mecca for mountain bikers, this park offers the ultimate gravity-fed downhill riding experience with stunning views and lift-assisted trails for riders of every level.
- The perfect destination to relax in the heart of nature. Rejuvenate after a long hike or day on Whistler & Blackcomb's slopes at our 20,000 square foot outdoor spa.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- Whether you are looking for an escape to simply relax and recharge or to experience result driven treatments to address a certain concern, Whistler Day Spa is your place for relaxation and beauty!Discover the wide range of treatments for face, body, hands and feet! Our mission is to help bring you balance between mind, body and soul.
- "May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter fill your heart with gladness"The Dubh Linn Gate Pub in Whistler, BC features live music, traditional Irish fare and the best selection of beer and whiskey in the Village
- Sushi Village, located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, is about as famous in some circles as the world-class ski resort itself. Known for its casual yet vibrant atmosphere, terrific sushi, and legendary sake margaritas, Sushi Village is as much a social experience as it is a dining one.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality.
- The Salomon Store is Whistler’s official and largest provider of Salomon mountain sports goods and equipment for purchase and rental in North America. Located at the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside hotel.
- A premium outdoor lifestyle brand that embodies a comfortable cabin-meets-city style, made for your everyday adventures.
- Full service supermarket in the heart of the Whistler Village.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- Whistler and Excalibur Gondolas Outside Hotel
- Valley Trails 2 minutes walk
- Whistler Olympic Plaza 7 minutes walk
- Whistler Golf Club 3 minutes drive
- Scandinave Spa 7 minutes drive
- Vancouver International Airport 135 km / approx 2 hour drive