Iconic, award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
This is Whistler’s best address and 8 time winner of Canada's Best Ski Hotel in the World Ski Awards. Located right in the Village yet steps from Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain gondolas, the award-winning, all-suite Pan Pacific Mountainside hotel has it all. From front door access to shops and dining to relaxing views from our heated, outdoor pool and two hot tubs on Whistler’s best deck, enjoy the perfect combination of legendary mountain buzz and relaxing getaway when you stay at our Whistler hotel.
Explore our latest offers
BC Resident Package
Save up to 20% on Studio, One and Two Bedroom Suites. Complimentary parking included!
Stay Longer & Save More
Save up to 30% on your Whistler getaway. The longer you stay, the more you save!
2021 Summer Early Booking Offer
Planning your 2021 summer vacation in Whistler? Book by 31st May and enjoy up to 30% off 5 nights or more.
Discover Our Experiences
Plan Your Ski Vacation
From the legendary terrain on two mountains to the alpine village experience, the winter and spring skiing seasons in Whistler are bucket-list worthy. Read on for tips on getting the most out of your ski getaway.Find Out More
Our team is at your service
Whistler has so many extraordinary experiences to explore, both on and off the mountains. Let our Guest Services team share their local's intel on top activities for your bucket-list vacation winter or summer.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Arrivals 18 December 2020 to 17 April 2021 cancellations must be received more than 7 (seven) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 18 April to 16 December 2021 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 17 to 23 December 2021 and 1 to 17 April 2021 cancellations must be received more than 21 (twenty-one) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 24 December 2021 to 1 January 2022 cancellations must be received more than 45 (forty-five) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 2 January to 31 March 2022 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
The type of accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside include:
- Studio Suites
- One Bedroom Suites
- Two Bedroom Suites
- All suites include fully-equipped kitchens and balconies
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 10:00 AM.
Self-parking is available at CAD 28 per day/night. One Tesla electric vehicle-charging stations are available. Maximum vehicle height: 6’10”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has a heated, outdoor saltwater pool, open year round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 10 AM to 10 PM daily and limited to 15 guests at any one time. A same-day 45 minute time slot signup system has been implemented.
Daily housekeeping is suspended until further notice. If you require anything during your stay, such as new towels, garbage removal, etc., please contact Guest Services for assistance.
The gym and hot tubs are open, with protocols in place. The steam room remains closed for the time being..
Pets are not accepted at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside.
Breakfast is not included, but may be purchased for CAD 14++.
- Enjoy majestic mountain views from the award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. At our all-suite ski resort, a relaxing stay and proximity to exciting activities all year round await you.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- A mecca for mountain bikers, this park offers the ultimate gravity-fed downhill riding experience with stunning views and lift-assisted trails for riders of every level.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- Surrounded by towering peaks, rushing waterfalls, glacial lakes and pristine forest, it is the first Olympic Nordic venue to include all three traditional Nordic sport stadiums in one site for cross-country, ski jumping and biathlons.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- The perfect destination to relax in the heart of nature. Rejuvenate after a long hike or day on Whistler & Blackcomb's slopes at our 20,000 square foot outdoor spa.
- Lost Lake Park features 32 km of cross-country skiing, biking & hiking trails with incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- Whistler Olympic Plaza transforms into an outdoor skating paradise over winter. Skate for free in the heart of Whistler Village with views of the surrounding mountains, the Olympic Rings and thousands of twinkling festive lights. a fire pit and coffee shops nearby for refreshments make it the perfect place to experience Whistler.
- Since 1987, we have delighted diners with our innovative, fresh cuisine and emphasis on the finest fish and game. Our fresh ingredients are artfully prepared with inventiveness and flair to deliver a delicious menu that never disappoints. For this reason our restaurant is consistently recognised as a locals favorite for a unique eating experience.
- When Quattro at Whistler opened in 1996, Fourth Avenue regulars were delighted that "their restaurant" had opened in Whistler too.Since then the appeal has broadened and Quattro at Whistler has won over critics,visitors and residents alike with its invitingly warm service, contemporary Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list, recognized by Wine Spectator as one of the world's best
- Sushi Village, located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, is about as famous in some circles as the world-class ski resort itself. Known for its casual yet vibrant atmosphere, terrific sushi, and legendary sake margaritas, Sushi Village is as much a social experience as it is a dining one.
- "May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter fill your heart with gladness"The Dubh Linn Gate Pub in Whistler, BC features live music, traditional Irish fare and the best selection of beer and whiskey in the Village
- Perfectly grilled Canadian Prime steaks, cold martinis and warm hospitality. A relaxed, refined atmosphere.
- The Salomon Store is Whistler’s official and largest provider of Salomon mountain sports goods and equipment for purchase and rental in North America. Located at the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside hotel.
- Whether you are looking for an escape to simply relax and recharge or to experience result driven treatments to address a certain concern, Whistler Day Spa is your place for relaxation and beauty!Discover the wide range of treatments for face, body, hands and feet! Our mission is to help bring you balance between mind, body and soul.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- Gondolas Outside Hotel
- Valley Trails 2 minutes walk
- Whistler Olympic Plaza 7 minutes walk
- Whistler Golf Club 3 minutes drive
- Scandinave Spa 7 minutes
- Distance to Airport 134 km / 2 hours drive