Escape to Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Ideally situated in the heart of all things Whistler, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel offers contemporary, all-suite accommodations and our spacious suites have plenty of room to stretch out in, full kitchens and fireplaces, as well as balconies to enjoy the fresh mountain air and views. From the outdoor patio with a saltwater lap pool and two hot tubs to slope-side valet ski storage, look forward to a boutique vacation experience at our Whistler Village hotel.
We are so proud that Pan Pacific Village Centre was just awarded Canada’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel in the World Ski Awards, and Condé Nast Traveler recently selected Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre as one of the Top 10 Best Resorts in Canada in its annual Readers' Choice Awards for 2022. So please come and experience our award-winning hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Third Night Free
Third Night Free
Explore Our Latest Offers
Pacific Northwest Residents Package
Stay and save up to 15% on One and Two Bedroom Suites. Complimentary valet parking included! A two night stay may be required.
Winter 2023/24 Early Booking Offer
Save up to 25% on your 2023/24 winter holiday. Book by 15 November to ensure your first choice of dates and suites.
Stay Longer Save More
Save up to 20% on your winter or spring getaway. DISCOVERY members save an additional 5%.
Discover Our Suites
Studio Lower Floor Suite
One Bedroom Upper Floor Suite
Two Bedroom & Den Suite
Canuck Place Suite
Discover Our Experiences
Our Concierge Recommends for Summer
Whistler has so many extraordinary experiences to explore, both on and off the mountains. Let our Guest Services team share their local's intel on top activities for your bucket-list summer vacation.Find Out More
The place for pets who love to travel, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes. Plus a portion of the pet stay fee is donated to local animal shelter - Whistler Animals Galore.Find Out More
4.6 Out of 5 Stars
(2021 Verified Reviews)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please review the precautionary measures that we are taking here.
- Arrivals 18 April to 16 December 2022 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 17 to 22 December 2022 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 23 December 2022 to 01 January 2023 cancellations must be received more than 45 (forty-five) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 02 January to 09 April 2023 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 10 April to 21 December 2023 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
The type of accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre include:
- Studio, One and Two Bedroom Suites
- One and Two Bedroom Suites with Den
- Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites
- All suites include fireplaces and fully-equipped kitchens
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 11:00 AM.
Self-parking is available at CAD 32 per day/night. Valet parking is CAD 38 per day/night. Maximum vehicle height: 6’10”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has a heated, outdoor saltwater lap pool and two outdoor hou tubs, open year-round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 8am to 10pm daily. We also have a dry cedar sauna open daily from 6am to 10pm.
Housekeeping provides daily service between 8.30am and 4pm. Please use your Privacy door hangar if you wish to decline this service.
Pets (maximum 2 per suite) are welcome in all suites at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre. A CAD 25.00 per pet per night fee applies. CAD 5.00 from every pet fee is donated to Whistler's local animal shelter.
For all reservations arriving up to and including 22 November we are pleased to offer a Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub Food & Beverage credit. From 23 November we will offer a complimentary buffet breakfast.
- If you wish to experience the great outdoors, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is your ideal ski resort – with luxurious suites, breathtaking views and inspiring activities to look forward to.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- Displays at the Audain Art Mueum range from works and masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Located in the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, the Raven Room is Whistler’s premier cocktail bar & eatery.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality
- Contemporary Spanish restaurant with a long bar serving tapas & charcuterie to a skiing crowd.
- Full service supermarket in the heart of the Whistler Village
- Family-run sweater shop in the heart of Whistler, Canada - offering the finest selections from Cowichan inspired sweaters, to the newest Dale of Norway collections.
- Founded in 1987 Hatley is best-known for its PVC-free raingear and cotton pajamas.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- Located in Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre and offering a variety of massage and esthetic services.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
- Address4299 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia, V8E 0X3, Canada
- Telephone+1 604 966 5500
- Toll-Free (Within Canada)1 888 905 9995
- General Manager Emailgm.email@example.com
- Getting Herehttps://www.panpacific.com/ppwhv/gettinghere