Escape to Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Ideally situated in the heart of all things Whistler, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel offers contemporary, all-suite accommodations and our spacious suites have plenty of room to stretch out in, full kitchens and fireplaces, as well as balconies to enjoy the fresh mountain air and views. From the outdoor patio with a saltwater lap pool and two hot tubs to slope-side valet ski storage, look forward to a boutique vacation experience at our Whistler Village hotel.
We are so proud that Pan Pacific Village Centre was just awarded Canada’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel in the World Ski Awards, and Condé Nast Traveler recently selected Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre as one of the Top 10 Best Resorts in Canada in its annual Readers' Choice Awards for 2022. So please come and experience our award-winning hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Explore Our Latest Offers
Pacific Northwest Residents Package
Planning a winter escape? Save up to 15%, plus enjoy complimentary valet parking.
Summer Early Booking Offer
Planning your summer vacation or fall getaway in Whistler? Book by 31st May and enjoy savings of up to 25%.
Discover Our Experiences
Plan Your 2023/24 Ski Vacation
From world-class skiing and boarding on two mountains, to the many charms of the pedestrian-only alpine Village, the winter season in Whistler must be experienced to be believed.Find Out More
The place for pets who love to travel, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes. Plus a portion of the pet stay fee is donated to local animal shelter - Whistler Animals Galore.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The nearest airport to Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
From Vancouver International Airport, you can get to Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre by express bus/shuttle service (2.5 hours), Whistle! Rideshare, or rent a car from the airport. Note there is no public transit option.
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 11:00 AM.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre facilities include:
- Heated, outdoor saltwater pool, open year-round
- Whistler Day Spa
- Complimentary ski storage at our Mountainside location
- Bike and golf storage
- Meeting and event space
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has one restaurant:
- The Raven Room cocktail bar and eatery serving Pacific Northwest Cuisine
- Delivery is available to guests from many Whistler restaurants
Self-parking is available at CAD 32 per day/night. Two electric vehicle charging stations are available. Maximum vehicle height: 6’8”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has two hot tubs and a heated, outdoor saltwater lap pool, open year round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
Housekeeping provides daily service for all suites between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM. Please use your Privacy door hangar if you wish to decline this service.
Pets (maximum 2 per suite) are welcome in all suites at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre. A CAD 25.00 cleaning fee per pet per night applies. CAD 5.00 from every pet fee is donated to Whistler's local animal shelter.
Complimentary hot buffet breakfast is offered daily from the Pacific Lounge between the hours of 7am and 10am.
- If you wish to experience the great outdoors, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is your ideal ski resort – with luxurious suites, breathtaking views and inspiring activities to look forward to.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- Displays at the Audain Art Mueum range from works and masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Located in the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, the Raven Room is Whistler’s premier cocktail bar & eatery.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality
- Contemporary Spanish restaurant with a long bar serving tapas & charcuterie to a skiing crowd.
- Full service supermarket in the heart of the Whistler Village
- Family-run sweater shop in the heart of Whistler, Canada - offering the finest selections from Cowichan inspired sweaters, to the newest Dale of Norway collections.
- Founded in 1987 Hatley is best-known for its PVC-free raingear and cotton pajamas.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- Located in Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre and offering a variety of massage and esthetic services.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
- Whistler and Excalibur Gondolas 5 minutes walk
- Whistler Olympic Plaza 5 minutes walk
- Audain Art Museum 4 minutes walk
- Whistler Golf Club 4 minutes drive
- Scandinave Spa 8 minutes drive
- Vancouver International Airport 135 km / approx 2 hour drive