Escape to Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Ideally situated in the heart of all-things Whistler, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre Hotel offers contemporary, all-suite accommodations and complimentary continental breakfast daily. Our spacious suites have plenty of room to stretch out in, full kitchens and fireplaces, as well as balconies to enjoy the fresh mountain air and views. From the outdoor patio with a saltwater lap pool and two hot tubs to slope-side valet ski storage, look forward to a boutique vacation experience at our Whistler village resort.
Explore our latest offers
2021/22 Early Booking Offer
Enjoy savings of up to 35% when you book by 15 November for your winter 2021/22 ski vacation.
2021 Summer Early Booking Offer
Planning your 2021 summer vacation in Whistler? Book by 31st May and enjoy savings of up to 30%.
Discover Our Experiences
Plan Your 2021/22 Ski Vacation
From world-class skiing and boarding on two mountains, to the many charms of the pedestrian-only alpine Village, the winter season in Whistler must be experienced to be believed.Find Out More
The place for pets who love to travel, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes. Plus a portion of the pet stay fee is donated to local animal shelter - Whistler Animals Galore.Find Out More
Thank you for a lovely stay!
Will be back!
Really... highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please review the precautionary measures that we are taking here.
- Arrivals 31 March to 16 December 2021 cancellations must be received more than 2 (two) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 17 to 23 December 2021 cancellations must be received more than 21 (twenty-one) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 24 December 2021 to 1 January 2022 cancellations must be received more than 45 (forty-five) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 2 January to 31 March 2022 cancellations must be received more than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
- Arrivals 1 to 17 April 2022 cancellations must be received more than 21 (twenty-one) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
The type of accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre include:
- Studio, One and Two Bedroom Suites
- One and Two Bedroom Suites with Den
- Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites
- All suites include fireplaces and fully-equipped kitchens
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is 4:00 PM, and check-out is 10:00 AM.
Self-parking is available at CAD 28 per day/night. Maximum vehicle height: 6’10”. Vehicles exceeding this height limit will be parked offsite.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has a heated, outdoor saltwater lap pool, open year round. The pool is open to hotel guests only from 10 AM to 10 PM daily and limited to 10 guests at any one time. A same-day 45-minute time slot signup system has been implemented.
Daily housekeeping is suspended until further notice. If you require anything during your stay, such as new towels, garbage removal, etc., please contact Guest Services for assistance.
The hot tubs are open, with protocols in place. The fitness centre and sauna remains closed for the time being..
Pets (maximum 2 per suite) are welcome in all suites at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre. A CAD 25.00 per pet per night fee applies. CAD 5.00 from every pet fee is donated to Whistler's local animal shelter.
Yes, a complimentary continental breakfast of your choice is included and delivered daily to your suite at your preferred time.
- If you wish to experience the great outdoors, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is your ideal ski resort – with luxurious suites, breathtaking views and inspiring activities to look forward to.
- Right outside Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside are the gondolas to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, the gateway to over 200 marked runs and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain.
- Designed by former world champion Arnold Palmer, this beautiful par 71 course features broad fairways interlaced with gentle streams and lakes.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre in Whistler BC (where mountains, rivers and people meet), embodies the spirit of partnership between two unique Nations.
- Displays at the Audain Art Mueum range from works and masks of early area peoples to contemporary pieces.
- Located in the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, the Raven Room is Whistler’s premier cocktail bar & eatery.
- The culinary cornerstone in the heart of Whistler Village, Araxi enjoys a long held international reputation for excellence in food, wine and hospitality
- Contemporary Spanish restaurant with a long bar serving tapas & charcuterie to a skiing crowd.
- Full service supermarket in the heart of the Whistler Village
- Family-run sweater shop in the heart of Whistler, Canada - offering the finest selections from Cowichan inspired sweaters, to the newest Dale of Norway collections.
- Founded in 1987 Hatley is best-known for its PVC-free raingear and cotton pajamas.
- 40,000 square feet of conference space is a striking mountain lodge in the heart of an alpine village.
- Located in Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre and offering a variety of massage and esthetic services.