Unwind at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
Be inspired by the vibrancy surrounding our exquisite accommodation in Dhaka. Located at the heart of the City Center, our luxurious retreat offers a calming respite from hustle and bustle of downtown Dhaka, where contemporary comfort will refresh your senses. We welcome you with our plush rooms, modern amenities and a promise of peace in the heart at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka.
Experience the energy of the city and refresh your senses with our inviting sanctuary. Find out more about our Hotel Policies.
View Our Offers
Yay to Staycay Everyday
Staycay everyday! Save 5% more for weekdays and Sundays.
Life Is Sweeter
Save up to 40% and enjoy a flexible 25-hour stay at our Club rooms and suites.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka include:
- Contactless check-in.
- We have stepped up on the disinfection of public spaces and guestrooms, and have made hand sanitisers available.
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- As a precaution, our employees are taking temperatures twice daily and are constantly reminded to adopt good personal hygiene practices.
- Mandatory temperature screening for all guests at the hotel entrance upon visiting the hotel.
- Gatherings and events at venues such as public areas, gym, pool, function rooms, restaurants and dining outlets must also comply with the existing guidelines, which includes improving ventilation, advising participants to reduce contact with others and to ensure separation of at least one metre between people.
- Hotel vehicle disinfection.
- Banquet setup revised.
- Strict health advisery guideline for all staff.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Cancellation must be received more than 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The types of accomodation at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka include:
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Room
Check-in at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Steam Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Pacific Business Centre
- Pacific Lounge
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka has a total of six restaurants and bars:
- Jharna Grill
- Café Bazar
- Pool Café
- Lobby Lounge
- Pacific Avenue
Nearby attractions include:
- Ahsan Manzil
- Lalbagh Fort
- National Parliament House
- National Museum of Dhaka
Complimentary parking at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka is available for all in-house guests.
Yes, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka has an outdoor pool, consisting of a large rectangle swimming pool and a semi-circular wading pool for the young ones.
- Refresh your senses at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka. An inviting five-star retreat with plush rooms and modern amenities, you will feel right at ease in the heart of this busy city.
- Ahsan Manzil was the official residential palace and seat of the Dhaka Nawab Family. This magnificent building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The construction of this palace was started in 1859 and completed in 1872. Constructed in the Indo-Saracenic Revival architecture, it has then been designated as a national museum.
- Lalbagh Fort (also Fort Aurangabad) is an incomplete 17th century Mughal fort complex that stands proudly before the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka, Bangladesh. The construction was started in 1678 AD by Mughal Subahdar Muhammad Azam Shah who was son of Emperor Aurangzeb and later emperor himself. His successor, Shaista Khan, did not continue the work, though he stayed in Dhaka up to 1688.
- Bangabandhu memorial museum is situated at road no. 32 Dhanmondi R/A.This is the house of the Father of the Nation of Bangladesh, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. He lived in this house where he was arrested on the night of 25th March, 1971. Civil war between the then East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) and West Pakistan started and lasted for 9 months. It contains a rare collection of personal artefacts and photographs of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman's life.
- The Shaheed Minar is a national monument in Dhaka, Bangladesh, established to commemorate those killed during the Bengali Language Movement demonstrations of 1952.
- Fast-food chain known for its buckets of fried chicken, plus wings & sides.
- Coffee Shop
- Nando's is an international casual dining restaurant chain originating from South Africa, with a Mozambican/Portuguese theme. Founded in 1987, Nando's specializes in chicken dishes with special ingredients and medium, hot, extra hot or extra extra hot PERi-PERi marinades (properly known as Galinha à Africana).
- Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise, known for pizza and side dishes.
- A restaurant where you can savour delicious steaks.
- The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group, and a member of the United Nations Development Group guided by a commitment to the promotion of foreign investment, international trade and facilitation of capital investment.
- Bangabandhu International Conference Centre, also known as Bangladesh China Friendship Conference Centre, is the only international conference center of Bangladesh situated at Sher-e-Bangla, Dhaka. Its construction was completed in 2001 and designed by Beijing Institute of Architectural Designs and Research to hold big conferences and wedding banquets.
- Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) is a recognised trade body that represents export-oriented garment manufacturers and exporters of the country.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank established on 22 August 1966. It is headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines, to facilitate economic development in Asia. The bank admits the members of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP, formerly the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East or ECAFE) and non-regional developed countries.
- Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI) is the largest business chamber in Bangladesh. Its membership consists of industrial conglomerates, manufacturers, importers, exporters and traders mostly of small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The main objectives of DCCI are to promote private sector enterprises and businesses with advocacy, awareness and policy inputs to government.
- Bangladesh Bank is the Central Bank of Bangladesh and a member of the Asian Clearing Union. The bank is active in developing green banking and financial inclusion policy and is an important member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion. Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit (BFIU), a department of Bangladesh Bank, is a member of the Egmont Group.
- Bashundhara City is a shopping mall located in Panthapath, near Karwan Bazar and Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel. The mall has space for 2,500 retail stores and cafeterias and also possesses a large underground gymnasium, a multiplex movie theater, a top floor food court and an indoor theme park. The fully air-conditioned shopping mall is a modern symbol of the emerging city of Dhaka. Bashundhara City is one of the largest shopping malls in South Asia, with up to 25,000 visitors daily.
- BCS Computer City attracts a large crowd of customers as well as visitors everyday. The four-storey building has an estimated 100,000 square feet of shopping area - more than 156 outlets for retail and wholesale of computer hardware, accessories, and related products. The BCS Computer City is not a mere shopping complex but the IT Hub of the country.
- Gulshan Pink City is a good shopping place especially for females who are brand lovers. Pink City is known for its apparel and jewellery in town.
- Jamuna Future Park is a shopping mall located in Bashundhara (near the Airport). The mall is the largest of its type in South Asia, and 11th largest in the world with a total area of 5,450,000 square feet (510,000 m2). It also comprises a Theme Park for kids' enjoyment.
- Aarong is one of the leading retail chains in Bangladesh representing traditional clothing and handicrafts. Fighting to uphold the dignity of the marginalised, this chic brand began as a humble project. It was established in 1978, with the mission to provide income-generating and social development opportunities for poor rural women, while also protecting and promoting Bangladeshi handicrafts.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
- Bangladesh Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association 0.25km
- World Health Organisation 1km
- World Bank 4km
- Distance to Airport 14km / 30 minutes' drive