Draw Closer to Nature in an Iconic Singapore Landmark (Opening 1 June 2023)
Be enveloped by the serenity of a forest as you check-in. Bask in sun-drenched glory as you wade into the pool from your breezy loft. Savour fresh flavours from around the world in the elegance of an immaculately landscaped garden. Elevate events into exceptional experiences on cloud nine.
With four distinct yet seamlessly interconnected stacks — Forest, Beach, Garden and Cloud — Pan Pacific Orchard, designed by WOHA, is set to be an icon within the Orchard Road district, as the gleaming lifestyle belt goes through its green transformation.
Pan Pacific Orchard located at 10 Claymore Road offers 347 rooms and suites complemented by a host of lifestyle concepts to augment your stay. Tease your tastebuds at unique dining venues, offering a cosmopolitan range of flavours spanning seductive oyster and champagne bar to small Mediterranean plates with a Peruvian twist. Experience deep relaxation and rejuvenation at St. Gregory, our luxury spa exclusive to hotel guests. For events with a point of distinction — from dreamy weddings to impactful conferences — set your sights high with our collection of creative spaces perched on the 18th floor: the highest meeting venues one can find in the Orchard Road vicinity.
Your experience is as tranquil or dynamic as you like it, but always gracefully luxurious, and complemented by a genuine brand of hospitality that is distinctly Pan Pacific. Let us help you make indelible memories.
View Our Offers
Debuting an Icon in Orchard
Be amongst the first to experience an icon with up to 25% off stays
Bed and Breakfast
Escape to an urban retreat with breakfast and more included
Enjoy up to 20% savings on stays when you book in advance
- Indulge in world-class service and five-star luxury at the heart of the city-state's business and entertainment hub.
- Established in 1859, the 82-hectare Gardens is the first and only tropical botanic garden on the UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- With flagship stores of the most coveted international brands stretching along the two-kilometre shopping belt, Orchard Road is an unmissable retail and entertainment attraction.
- Converted from British army barracks constructed in the 1800s, this cluster of conservation buildings has since been converted to a shopping, dining and lifestyle enclave with plenty to discover.
- Home to the world’s largest public collection of Singapore and Southeast Asian modern art, and housed in two national monuments, this 64,000-square-metre venue is a unique presentation of local heritage and the artistic milieu of the region.
Pan Pacific Orchard
- Address10 Claymore Road, Singapore 229540
- Toll-Free800 852 6855
- General Manager Emailgm.email@example.com
- Getting Herehttps://www.panpacific.com/ppsor/gettinghere
- Orchard MRT 10 minutes' walk
- Takashimaya Shopping Centre 15 minutes' walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens (Tanglin Gate) 20 minutes' walk
- Marina Bay Sands 15 minutes' drive
- Raffles Place 15 minutes' drive
- Marina Bay Financial Centre 15 minutes' drive