Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The nearest airport to Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Subang Airport) and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is about 55 minutes from the hotel.
It will take an approximate driving time of 45 minutes from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Subang Airport) to Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Subang Airport to Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur:
- Car - 45 minutes
- Train & Monorail - 80 minutes
KLIA to Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur:
- Car - 55 minutes
- ERL & MRT - 100 minutes
Contact the Guest Service Team to arrange airport transportation services such as limousine service, car rental pick-ups, or taxis.
Room options at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur include:
- One-bedroom Suites
- Two-bedroom Suites
Check-in at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur is from 2:00 PM, and checkout is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur include:
- 24-hour fitness centre with TechnoGym equipment
- The Living Room
- Pacific Lounge
- Outdoor pool
Nearby attractions include PETRONAS Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC, Royal Selangor Golf Club, and Petrosains KL.
Residents are entitled to a flat rate parking of MYR2 per entry (parking fee is subject to 10% service tax or any prevailing taxes). Valet parking is chargeable at MYR35 per day.
All suites feature 65-inch Smart TV, air-conditioning, kitchenette, filtered water dispenser, washer-dryer, en suite bathroom with rain shower and luxurious Balmain Paris bathroom amenities.
- Indulge in world-class service and five-star luxury at the heart of the City's business and entertainment hub.
- As the world's tallest twin buildings, discover the country's most iconic landmark - a grand showcase of cutting-edge innovation and architectural marvel.
- The award-winning shopping mall is conveniently located just 10-minutes walk away from the lobby.
- Discover the giant limestone caves, located 20 kilometres from the hotel, about 30 minutes by car.
- Jalan Alor is a food street haven among the locals, tourists and travellers, offering a great alternative for one to taste Malaysia's wide selection of cuisines.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Bintang 2 minutes’ walk
- Pavilion KL 10 minutes’ walk
- KLCC 15 minutes’ walk
- KLCC 5 minutes’ drive
- Tun Razak Exchange 5 minutes’ drive
- Merdeka Square 10 minutes’ drive