Experience a World of Sincere Luxury
In the heart of Nairobi, experience a world of sincere luxury at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites located at the famed Global Trade Centre (GTC) in the city’s affluent Westlands district. Conveniently situated on Waiyaki Way near the entries & exits of the newly built Expressway, you are steps away from all major areas of the city and minutes away from the airport.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Nairobi marks Pan Pacific Hotel Group first footprint into Africa. The hotel boasts 175 luxuriously furnished suites, each featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, well-appointed furnishings and premium amenities offering a home-away-from-home experience with abundant choices for both the business and leisure long stay guests looking for the finest serviced apartments in Nairobi.
Beyond its residents’ lounge is a meeting room, a wine lounge, gym and outdoor amenities which includes an outdoor pool, children’s playground, well-manicured lawns all located 6 floors above street level. These are some of the facilities that elevates the long stay experience.
With walkability, residents can easily access the upmarket shopping mall and food courts within the gated GTC complex.
View Our Offers
- Experience a world of sincere luxury in the heart of the Nairobi
- Explore a one stop upscale ecosystem that meets the business,residential, social and consumption demands of the elite circles of Nairobi
- Discover the Kenyan Heritage through the stories of Kenya's forefathers at this expansive museum.
- Spend an exciting night out at this bustling area populated with lively bars, pubs, and al fresco restaurants.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Nairobi
- National Museum 10 minutes' walk
- Nairobi Arboretum Botanical Garden 15 minutes' walk
- Sarit Centre 10 minutes' walk
- Nairobi National Park 20 minutes' drive
- Friends of Karura 15 minutes' drive
- Muthaiga Golf club 20 minutes' drive