PARKROYAL Penang Resort Welcomes You
Discover a tropical retreat along the Batu Ferringhi beach. At PARKROYAL Penang Resort, we are pleased to recommend culinary and cultural experiences to make sure your stay at our Penang hotel is memorable.
View Our Offers
Rediscover Your Penang
Special room rate, 50% savings on buffet breakfast and more, exclusively for local residents only.
Treat yourself to a sweet experience with 25% savings on suites
Discover Our Experiences
Cinnamon Asian Kitchen
Surrounded by picturesque views of our gardens and the sea, Cinnamon Asian Kitchen offers all-day dining with local, Asian and International cuisine to satisfy all palates.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at PARKROYAL Penang Resort include:
- We have stepped up on the disinfection of public spaces and guestrooms, and have made hand sanitisers available.
- As a precaution, our employees are taking temperatures twice daily and are constantly reminded to adopt good personal hygiene practices.
- Mandatory temperature screening for all guests at the hotel entrance upon visiting the hotel.
- Gatherings and events at venues such as public areas, gym, pool, function rooms, restaurants and dining outlets must also comply with the existing guidelines, which includes improving ventilation, advising participants to reduce contact with others and to ensure separation of at least one metre between people.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Cancellation must be received more than 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The nearest airport to PARKROYAL Penang Resort would be Penang International Airport (PIA).
The types of accomodation at PARKROYAL Penang Resort include:
- Family Rooms
Check-in at PARKROYAL Penang Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilties available include:
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Steam Room and Jacuzzi
- St. Gregory Spa
- Two Swimming Pools
- Amazonia Water Theme Park
- Koko-Nut Kid's Club
- Business Centre
- Water Sports Centre
- Retail Shops
PARKROYAL Penang Resort has a total of five restaurants and bars:
- Gustoso Restaurant
- Gustoso By The Beach
- Cinnamon Asian Kitchen
- Javana Lounge
- Sunset Bar
Nearby attractions include Batu Feringghi Night Market, Tropical Spice Garden, Entopia, ESCAPE Theme Park, Penang National Park, TeddyVille Museum, The Habitat, Penang Hill.
Yes, PARKROYAL Penang Resort has two freeform outdoor swimming pools. One main pool and one family pool that features a baby wading pool and two long waterslides.
- Located along Batu Ferringhi is PARKROYAL Penang Resort, a tropical retreat. In search of food and culture? Our PARKROYAL people can direct you to experiences that are both mouthwatering and memorable.
- Step back in time at the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, which recreates the typical home of a rich Baba from a century ago. With over 1,000 pieces of antiques and collectibles of the era on display, this Baba-Nyonya museum offers a glimpse of the opulent lifestyles of Babas from another time, as well as their many customs and traditions.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life with an expedition through the enchanting nature trails of Penang Hill. Walk among trees reaching up to 30 metres in height, and enjoy the gorgeous views of your surroundings from 800 metres above sea level.
- Be captivated by the glorious sight of rare and exotic butterflies flitting about at the sprawling Butterfly Farm. Spanning across 0.8 hectares and home to 300 living specimens of frogs, scorpions, and- of course- butterflies, the Butterfly Farm is an attraction not to be missed.
- Conveniently located near PARKROYAL Penang Resort, the Tropical Spice Garden is housed within a hidden enclave amid gorgeous streams and waterfalls. With over 500 exotic varieties of plants spread over some eight acres of land, the Tropical Spice Garden consists of a series of landscaped trails for visitors to explore the sights and sounds of wildlife.
- A popular market among the locals, this is a great spot to get local titbits like nutmegs, preserved fruits, traditional snacks and pickles as souvenir. This market has been around since 1880's.
- Explore this shopping mall where it houses over 300 stores of various products and designer brands. Bars, alfresco cafes and restaurants are also available.
- Little Penang Street features a host of jewellery, handicrafts, clothes, knick knacks, embroidery kebaya and wood carvings. This fair is held every end of each month at Upper Penang Road. Besides the crafts, there are also cultural show, live performances, book readings, art display and food stalls.
- Conveniently located right at our doorstep is the famous Batu Ferringhi night market. There's plenty of t-shirts, handbags, home decos, fake designer accessories and handicraft with good bargaining prices along this lively street.
- A premier lifestyle mall which is built around the restored St Joseph's Novitiate heritage building. Part of this building is now converted stylish restaurants, pubs and cafes.
- Gurney Drive is a popular seafront promenade located in Georgetown. A well known eatery in Penang, it offers a wide range of authentic Chinese, Malay, Indian Penang hawkers and exiciting restaurants with a unique experience of dining by the sea.
- Located in the inner part of George Town, Little India offers a host of dining options of tasty and afforable Indian cuisine. Apart from the food, there are pre-war shophouse or small outlets that sell pottery items, stainless steel cutlery, spices, jewellery, sarees, silk and anything that has the essence of India.
- Known to be popular among the locals, Cecil Street Hawker centre is part of the Cecil Street wet market. Offering great selection of hawker fare, nyonya cakes, local snacks, dry and wet goods, this hawker centre is the best place for local experience.
- Padang Brown Food Court is located between Perak Road and Anson Road. It is one of the pioneer food courts in Penang where locals would patronise frequently. Offering a wide range of Chinese, Malay and Indian hawker food, this food court features Penang's famous food such as Nyonya Kuih, Laksa, Otak Otak, Char Koay Teow, Lok-Lok, Penang desserts and other local delights.
- Nestled right in the heart of George Town, lies a seaside setting of hawker food centre. The Esplanade Hawker Centre comprises two separate food courts, one for halal and the other for non-halal food. It is the biggest of two hawker centres at Esplanade, with the other being the Fort Cornwallis Food Court.
- Komtar Complex is a multipurpose complex that houses government offices, banks, shopping malls, post office and exhibition centre. Located right in the heart of the city, KOMTAR is also one of the main transportation hubs in Penang.
- Strategically located just 20 minutes away from Batu Ferringhi, the scenic Straits Quay Retail Marina provides a Convention Centre, measuring about 2,323 sqm and can accommodate a maximum of 2,500 guests in theater-style seating. The convention centre is easily accessible by Strait Quay complimentary shuttle service, taxi and bus.
- Beach Street Penang is a vibrant banking district. The 2-kilometre street starts from the roundabout near Persiaran King Edward up to Chulia Street. Banks in this district occupy outstanding buildings from the British era with a wide variety of architectural styles.
- A family theme park with exciting and challenging activities that promote wellness in the great outdoors. It's a place where no one too old or too young can have fun. Activities includes Flying Lemur, Jungle Swinger, Tot's Trail, Tarzan's Rope and many more.
- Located at the highest point of Penang’s tallest skyscraper, this entertainment spot offers bird’s eye view of the city from the Rainbow Skywalk and Observatory Deck. It comprises of impressive indoor themed attractions like Magic Mirror Maze, Ocean Explorer, Musical Carousel, Jurassic Research Centre, Tech Dome Penang and many more.
- Be captivated by the glorious sight of rare and exotic dragonflies and butterflies flitting about at the sprawling Entopia Butterfly Farm. Spanning across 100,000 square feet, this farm houses variety of insects, invertebrates, small reptiles and 200 species of plants.
- Located in the heart of Bayan Lepas, Queensbay Mall is 50-minute away from PARKROYAL Penang Resort. Spanning 73 acres, the mall features more than 500 stores and restaurants. Mid-level restaurants, branded clothing stores, electronics shops and Golden Screen Cinemas can be found here.
- Take a slow nine-minute drive up to the Northwestern tip of Penang and indulge in a seafood cuisine with the perfect combination of total relaxation by the beach. This simple décor restaurant offers fresh seafood with an affordable price.
PARKROYAL Penang Resort
- City’s Convention Centre 40 minutes' drive
- Business Centre 25 minutes' drive
- Shopping District 20 minutes' drive