Unwind at BELLUSTAR TOKYO, A Pan Pacific Hotel
Overlooking the panorama of the city, BELLUSTAR TOKYO, A Pan Pacific Hotel is situated on the uppermost 39th to 47th floors and will offer an exclusive 97 keys. Japanese culture is woven into the interiors of guest rooms, at our hotel in Tokyo Shinjuku while windows seven meters wide offer an amazing panorama of the city. The Sky Private Villa on the topmost floors features a restaurant three levels tall that offers stunning views, a spa where one can experience the four seasons and beauty of Japan’s soil while surrounded by dramatic sights and five penthouse suites that offer guests the finest in Japanese-style hospitality. Relax and enjoy yourself in a unique space, surrounded by stunning views on all sides.
View Our Offers
Enjoy complimentary suite upgrade and more when you book a meeting at one of four selected hotels across Australia.
Triple Worth Your While
Book for a stay at any participating Singapore hotel and earn 3X D$ rewards – that’s up to 21%* cashback in earnings!
- A luxury hotel where guests can enjoy special spaces far from the madding crowd down below.
- It developed as a palace garden for international diplomacy, re-designated as a national garden after the World War Ⅱ and opened to the public.
- Kabukicho is the most famous red light district of Tokyo including Robot Restaurant and Samurai Museum. And find a variety of izakayas at Omoide Yokocho, bars and restaurants at Golden Gai.
- Center of teenage kawaii fashion and cosplay culture. Omotesando shopping street, Meiji-Jingu shrine or major spots nextby.
- Popular district among younger generations, Tokyo's most colorful and busy districts, packed with shopping, dining and nightclubs serving swarms of visitors that come to the district everyday.
BELLUSTAR TOKYO, A Pan Pacific Hotel
- Omoide Yokocho 5 minutes' walk
- Golden Gai 8 minutes' walk
- Isetan Department Store 9 minutes' walk
- Asakusa Approx. 45 minutes' drive
- Tokyo Disney Resort (R) Approx. 50 minutes' drive
- Yokohama Approx. 70 minutes' drive