Tranquility and Comfort in the Heart of Tokyo
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, the first partner hotel of Pan Pacific Hotels Group is among the best Shibuya hotels dominates the skyline of Tokyo’s trendy Shibuya. Offering 408 spacious guest rooms, spreading over 40 floors, all of which offers unobstructed views of the glittering nightscape and Mount Fuji on clear days. Stay at this oasis of elegant comfort in one of Tokyo’s liveliest areas, with a short 5-minutes’ walk to the famous Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya train station, Hachiko Memorial Statue and central business district.
View Our Offers
Enjoy up to 25% savings when you book in advance.
Bed and Breakfast
Start your day refreshed, with our energizing breakfast buffet.
Up to 30% savings on stays and complimentary breakfast
Discover Our Rooms and Suites
Club Deluxe Room
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We have undertaken the following precautionary measures at our hotel:
- Regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as pens, cash trays, reception counter, lift buttons and other common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently placed all over the hotel.
- Increased ventilation by opening doors and adjusting air conditioning.
- Other kinds of appropriate protection against infection, such as gloves, face shields and anti-scattering panels are used or installed.
For more information, please refer to our safety protocols here.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Please put on a face mask in public spaces.
- Please maintain social distancing in public spaces - examples: front reception, cash register, elevators and escalators.
- Please do not hesitate to let our staff know when you are feeling unwell.
Best Available Rates and Bed & Breakfast Rates offers you the flexibility to change, or cancel your reservation with full refund up to 24-hours prior to arrival (by 3pm a day prior).
For more details, please refer to the specific rate's terms and conditions.
The types of accommodation at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel include:
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Room
- Premier Corner Room
- Club Deluxe Room
- Club Premier Room
- Club Executive Room
- Club Corner Room
- Japanese Suite - SAKURA -
- Junior Suite - FUJI -
- Junior Suite
- Executive Suite
- Corner Suite
Check-in at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- Fitness Club (Indoor Pool & Gymnasium)
- Business Salon
- Esthetique Salon CARJU RAJAH
- Nursery Room (POPPINS KID'S ROOM)
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel has a total of ten restaurants, bars and shops:
- Tower's Restaurant (COUCAGNO)
- Tower's Bar (BELLOVISTO)
- Chinese Restaurant (szechwan restaurant CHEN)
- Teppan-yaki SAKURA
- Garden Kitchen (CARAMELO)
- Garden Lounge (ZABOU)
- Sushi Ito Ikkan
- Cigar Bar (R261 CIGAR & ROCK)
- Jazz Club (JZ Brat SOUND OF TOKYO)
- Pastry Shop
Nearby attractions include:
- Shibuya Scramble Crossing
- Shibuya Sky
- WOMB (Night club).
Free parking is available for guests for up to 24 hours per stay. The parking rate is JPY 4,000/night (tax included). Guests on Executive Floor (32-37F) can enjoy free parking throughout their stay.
Yes, Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel has an indoor pool located within the fitness gym. The pool is available to fitness club members and their guests, and staying guests, aged 18 and over.
The admission fee for staying guests is JPY 2,000+ per person (or JPY 2,200, 10% consumption tax included).
- It is a large-scale complex comprising an observation deck, offices, an industrial exchange facility, and commercial facilities.
- Shibuya 109 is a unique fashion building, offering wide selection of the hottest brands and trends.
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, A Pan Pacific Partner Hotel
- Address26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan 150-8512
- Telephone813 34763000
- Toll-Free (Within Japan)012 095 9818
- Getting Herehttps://www.panpacific.com/ppctk/gettinghere
- Shibuya Fukuras 3 minutes' walk
- Shibuya Stream 5 minutes' walk
- Shibuya Mark City 5 minutes' walk
- Magnet by Shibuya 109 5 minutes' walk
- Shibuya Parco 10 minutes' walk
- Cosmo Planetarium Shibuya 1 minutes' walk
- Konno-hachimangu 10 minutes' walk
- Roppongi Hills 20 minutes' drive
- The National Art Center Tokyo 23 minutes' drive
- Yebisu Garden Place 13 minutes' drive
- Haneda Airport 36 minutes' drive