PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur welcomes you
No matter how long you wish to stay, you are always welcomed at our urban sanctuary PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur. Let us lead you to the best experiences with our collection of recommendations and attractions, while you indulge in the best of comforts at our Serviced Apartments in KL.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay
Be it for short vacations or extended stays, discover your ideal accommodation from Pan Pacific Hotels Group's selection of Award-winning Serviced Suites.Learn More
Top 5 Reasons to Stay
View Our Offers
Yay to Staycay Everyday
Staycay everyday! Save 5% more for weekdays and Sundays.
Stay, Hide and Seek with Otah & Friends
Level up the family fun with limited edition plushies, collectibles, 25-hour check-in and check-out benefits.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur include:
- Temperature screening is mandatory for all guests upon arriving at the Hotel
- Guests are required to sign a declaration form upon check-in
- For Self-Quarantine guests, no Housekeeping service will be provided during the 14-days quarantine period and fresh linens will be placed outside the door for guests' utilisation. Soiled linens and garbage are to be placed outside the door for collection on the Hotel's end. Associates cleaning the Hotel rooms will be protected with hand gloves and face masks at all times.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Cancellation must be received 72-hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The types of accomodation at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur include:
- Studio Suites
- One, Two and Three-Bedroom Suites
- Executive Suites
Check-in time at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Parking & Taxi Services
- Outdoor Pools
- Children's Play Area
- Mezzanine Lounge
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur has a dining area that serves both Breakfast and Lunch. In-room dining is available as well.
Nearby attractions include:
- Petronas Twin Towers
- KL Tower
- KL Forest Eco Park
- Jalan Alor Food Street
- Pavilion Shopping Mall
- Lot 10 Shopping Mall
- Central Market
Basement parking is complimentary for all in-house guests.
The property has two swimming pools, one located on Level 1, and the other Skypool is located on Level 31.
- Be it for short or extended stays, PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur is a well-placed urban sanctuary. Wish to explore the city? Count on our PARKROYAL people to lead you to the best experiences.
- An avenue on which a large number of KL’s most popular bars and restaurants can be found, it is a trendy place that is great for pub crawling. It is located behind Jalan Bukit Bintang and easy to access – especially if you are staying at the Golden Triangle. The buildings are unique as they used to be pre-war, colonial shop-houses that were refurbished and turned into upmarket pubs and restaurants.
- The Kuala Lumpur Tower is a tall tower located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its construction was completed on 1 March 1995; the tower is used for communication purposes and features an antenna that reaches 421 metres high. The roof of the pod stands at 335 metres.
- Take in panoramic views of the cityscape as you scale a modern marvel which once held the distinction of being the tallest building in the world.
- Immerse in the heritage of Malaysia as you stroll through the colourful streets of Chinatown and pit your haggling skills against veteran hawkers.
- Hosting a range of age-old cultural traditions, this is a great place to learn about the stories that make Malaysia what it is today.
- Be entertained at Berjaya Times Square by an exciting array of activities, including Malaysia’s largest indoor theme park
- Dubbed “Malaysia’s Largest IT Lifestyle Mall” by the Malaysia Book of Records in 2009, this one-stop hub will meet all your electronic and IT needs.
- Take a step back in time at this grand venue surrounded by iconic historical landmarks, better known to the locals as Merdeka Square.
- Pisco Bar is a marriage of Spanish hot bloodedness and the poised, chic ambiance that you’ve come to expect in a cool bar. During dinner hours, Pisco Bar introduces to Kuala Lumpur a great range of unique Peruvian and Spanish Tapas.
- Blink and you’d miss this small chic live-music venue, bar and Japanese bistro, as it’s hidden behind a grove of bamboo. NBT, as it’s known to its fans, is owned by Malaysian concert pianist Evelyn Hii who has a knack for finding talented singer-songwriters, jazz bands and classical-music ensembles who play here from around 9.30pm.
- A restaurant in total darkness. Guided by our “Darkness Experts”, all you have to do is relax and trust. Then, enjoy (and maybe wonder, guess, even speculate) the great tasting food specially designed by Werner and team. Our service staff consists of visually impaired and blind persons who lead their daily life without or with minimal light.
- Jalan Alor is a unique food destination in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. The whole character of the city changes when you step onto the street. Gone are the modern shopping malls that align the city, which are replaced with something of the past age. During the day, there is not much activity but when the sun goes down, the street will be hustling and bustling with activity.
- Foodies looking for authentic Hakka cuisine should head here. Their steamed cod fish in soy sauce seems to be a favorite among diners. The restaurant is also praised for its reasonable prices and huge portions of meals that are suitable for big groups of people.
- Trademark for its rustic-luxe dining experience since 1999. Tamarind Hill's new environment on a hilltop makes the restaurant an escape within the city. Against the backdrop of skyscrapers, Tamarind Hill's organic and tranquil ambiance exudes the illusion of being 'out-of-town'. As the name suggests, 'walk up an appetite' and relinquish to a culinary affair you'll never forget.
- Shopping mall, in the Golden Triangle, has more than 500 retailers of fashion, electronics, Sidewalk cafés, books, games, software and boutiques.
- Lot 10 is a shopping complex within central Kuala Lumpur's shopping and entertainment district, Bintang Walk.
- Starhill Gallery is a luxury retail mall located in the Bukit Bintang shopping district of Kuala Lumpur.You will find a large number of exclusive (i.e. Louise Vuitton) shops with jewelry, designer boutiques etc. In the lower ground level of the mall you have a large number of exclusive and expensive restaurants; some of the best in Kuala Lumpur.
- At the heart of the trendy Bukit Bintang district lies the perfect reason to indulge in fashion, food and urban leisure. Experience the excitement of this 1.37 mil sq ft retail haven with over 500 outlets offering the finest fashion, home furnishing, entertainment and culinary delights.
- Situated at the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Central Business District, the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (the Centre) is the city’s most technologically-advanced, purpose-built facility for international, regional and local conventions, trade shows, public exhibitions, entertainment and intimate private functions. Spanning five levels, the centre offers 22,659 square metres of flexible function space.
- The Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC in Malay: Pusat Dagangan Dunia Putra) has become the preferred venue for local and international conventions, concerts and other prestigious events in Malaysia. Sprawling over 160,000 square metres, with over 240,000 square metres of exhibition space.
- Wisma Goldhill is a commercial office building nestled along Jalan Raja Chulan. It is located nearby Lorong Ceylon, Jalan Nagasari, Jalan Mesui and Jalan Tengah. Some of the offices located at Wisma Goldhill are Taiwan Tourism Bureau, The Swatch Group, and Bank Mualamat Indonesia.
- Menara Weld is a mixed property that consists of a commercial office tower that stands 26 storeys high. Six of its lower floors are retail and F&B outlets. Offices at Menara Weld are American Express Customer Service Centre, Melchers Malaysia, Randstad Sourceright and NES Global Talent.
- Menara KH (formerly known as Menara Promet) is strategically located at Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle. The Heli Lounge Bar KL on the 36th Floor that opens from 6:00pm daily is one of Kuala Lumpur's best kept secret. The 360-degree view on the rooftop is undisrupted with the absence of fencing or barriers. Also, INTI International College Kuala Lumpur is located on Ground Floor.
- Menara Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia's headquarters is strategically located along the bustling Jalan Sultan Ismail, which is in the heart of the KL City Centre. It is of close vicinity to Central Plaza and Pavilion Shopping Centre. Other offices at Menara Standard Chartered are Servcorp, Richemont Luxury, Rahim & Co., Kelly Services and others.
- Completed in 1997, this 37-storey office tower is a popular choice with multinational corporations. Tenants include Rolex, AM Bank, UK Land & Investment, BNP Paribas Bank, Tokio Marine and Macquarie.
- Wisma UOA Centre is a commercial tower nestled in the heart of KL city centre. At the junction of Jalan Perak and Jalan Kia Peng, it is a 39-storey integrated retail and office building. The tenants include Valiram Group, Coway Head Office, and Italian Trade Commission.
- The UBN Tower is a mixed residential and business center tower that is located in Jalan P Ramlee, KLCC. It is also surrounded by IMC Tower and Prudential building; the nearest monorail station is the Bukit Nanas Monorail Station. Tenants are Jac Recruitment Head Office, Chanel, PPB Group Berhad, Helipartner Regional Office, Sumitomo Corporation, etc.
- Menara IMC is a prime and exclusive office tower located in the hub of Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle. Offices at Menara IMC area include Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Nomura, New Zealand High Commission, and Cathay Pacific.
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- Changkat Bukit Bintang Dining and Nightlife 3 minutes' walk
- Jalan Alor Food Street 5 minutes' walk
- Raja Chulan Monorail Station 6 minutes' walk