Experience Pan Pacific Tianjin
Bridging history and modernity, Pan Pacific Tianjin hotel is where we will bring you comfort, convenience and easy access to great cultural attractions like the Huangyaguan Great Wall.
View Our Offers
With our dedicated team of event planners, rest assured that your meeting needs will all be met.
Be it a classic banquet or an intimate affair, bring your dream wedding to life.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The nearest airport to Pan Pacific Tianjin would be Tianjin Binhai International Airport.
It will take an approximate driving time of 40 minutes from Tianjin Binhai International Airport to Pan Pacific Tianjin, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
The types of accommodation at Pan Pacific Tianjin include:
- City View Room
- River View Room
Check-in at Pan Pacific Tianjin is from 2:00 PM, and checkout is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available at Pan Pacific Tianjin include:
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Car Parking
- Lobby Lounge
- Hai Tien Lo
Nearby attractions from Pan Pacific Tianjin include Ancient Cultural Street, Tientsin Eye and the Italian Style Street.
Complimentary car parking at Pan Pacific Tianjin is available for all in-house guests.
Yes, Pan Pacific Tianjin has an indoor swimming pool.
It will take an approximate driving time of 10 minutes from Tianjin Station to Pan Pacific Tianjin, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- In a city inspired by history and modernity. Pan Pacific Tianjin offers you five-star comfort and utmost convenience – with easy access to great cultural attractions along the Haihe River.
- The Palace of Queen of Heaven also known as the Temple of the Queen of Heaven is the oldest architecture in Tianjin. The locals worshiped the sea goddess for peace
- Tianjin Zhongshan Park is Tianjin's first private garden villa
- Embrace the thrill of being up high in the iconic Tianjin Eye, a 120-metre tall ferris wheel above the Yongle Bridge
- Savour the tranquility of a cruise ride along the Haihe River
- Admire exquisitely restored buildings adorned with paintings of legendary historical figures
- A street with shops like a foreign-style bar, an ice-cream shop, a Western restaurant, a cake shop and a café. There are now trackless trolley cars for sightseeing, where tourists can see Tianjin's exhibition center, the old residence of Caoyu, the Italian barracks, Marco Polo Square and other signs of Italian style and architecture
- The Lotte Department Store is a high-end shopping center with a wide range of International brands
- The fried rice cake (Er Duo Yan Zha Gao) is a well-known street food in Tianjin
Pan Pacific Tianjin
- Central Business District and downtown area Close proximity
- Tianjin Railway Station 10 minutes' drive
- Distance to Airport 20km / 35 minutes' drive