Discover Pan Pacific Xiamen
Pan Pacific Xiamen is ideally located at only 100 meters away from the Metro line 2 "Jianye Road" Station, around 700 meters away from Xiamen Municipal Government. It only takes about 10-minutes’ the walk to International Cruise Terminal (ferry to Gulangyu Island). Popular sites such as Mountains-to-Sea Trail, Coffee/Bar Street, Yundang Lake, Bay Park and exotic cuisines are also around the hotel. You can enjoy a relaxing lifestyle here. Moreover, it is quite convenient to reach attractions such as Xiamen University, Zhongshan Road, all within a 20-minute drive..
Among the best Xiamen hotels, Pan Pacific Xiamen boasts 354 comfortable and elegant guest rooms, suites and high-level serviced apartments, ranging from 35 square meters. Stay at the hotel's high-rise room type to overlook the beautiful coastal scenery of Xiamen, and explore the depths of southern Fujian.
View Our Offers
Enjoy up to 30% savings on your stay with us!
Bed and Breakfast
Book a refreshing stay with us and indulge in a delicious complimentary breakfast.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Xiamen Gaoqi Airport is the nearest airport to Pan Pacific Xiamen.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Pan Pacific Xiamen by:
- Taxi (30 minutes)
Airport limousine service and car rental pick-ups can be arranged. Please contact our Concierge Team for more information.
The types of accommodation at Pan Pacific Xiamen include:
- Serviced Suite
Check-in at Pan Pacific Xiamen is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- St. Gregory Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Pacific Club Lounge
Pan Pacific Xiamen has a total of three restaurants and bars:
- Caesar's on 3
- Hai Tien Lo
- The Lobby Bar
Nearby attractions include Gulang Island, Zhongshan Road, Bailuzhou Park, Gulf Park and Huwei Hill Park.
Yes, Pan Pacific Xiamen offers a business centre and 6 fully-equipped event venues.
Pan Pacific Xiamen offers the following services (charges may apply):
- Car Rental
- Day City Tours
- With stylish rooms and luxurious serviced suites, unwind in the five-star comfort of Pan Pacific Xiamen. A vibrant city life also awaits you – with great lifestyle options at your doorstep.
- Step into a shopper’s haven with an enticing selection of premium buys and bargain finds.
- Revel in a buzzing shopping environment with a selection of premium brands.
- Indulge your inner shopper with an eclectic selection of stores.
- Pamper yourself with an indulgent array of world-renowned brands.
- Visit a famous ancient temple dedicated to Guanyin and Bodhisattva.
- Discover exquisite historical gems as you wander among over 7,000 exhibits.
- Enjoy a cup of premium brew accompanied by the beauty of this picturesque lake.
- Tee off on an international-standard 36-hole golf course designed by former world champion, Mr. Greg Norman.
- Facing directly to Yundang Lake, gathered with various types of restaurants, cafés and bars which provide delicate dinning environment and cuisine with diverse flavor worldwide.
- Facing directly to Yundang Lake, gathered with various types of restaurants, cafés and bars which provide delicate dining environment and cuisine with diverse flavor worldwide.
- A location with many chain stores, with more fun and convenience of shopping.
- The Industry Base of Xiamen Software Park is designed according to the scale of state-level software parks, consisting of the Software Park Incubation Base (first phase) and the Software Park Industry Base (second phase).
- Located in Hai Cang District, connected to Xiamen island by Hai Cang Bridge, this is one of the 15 export processing zones approved by the state council.
- Located at the coastline, where visitors can enjoy the beautiful sunset and have fun at the playground.
- Having many trendy restaurants with Chinese or international cuisine.
Pan Pacific Xiamen
- Metro Line 2, "Jianye Road" Station 100 meters away
- Bus Station 150 meters away
- Ferry to Gulang Island 10 minutes' walk
- Xiamen Mountains-to-Sea Trail 10 minutes' walk
- Huwei Mountain Park 200 meters away
- Xiamen Railway Station 15 minutes' drive
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport 20 minutes' drive
- Xiamen International Convention and Exhibition Centre 30 minutes' drive