Stylish Residences in the Heart of Jakarta
Welcome to PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta. Strategically located in the vibrant Thamrin Nine complex, our spacious and fully fitted suites redefine urban living. Be it for short or extended stay in Jakarta, you will find comfort and convenience with easy access to four railway lines, Jakarta’s MRT and LRT stations, the commuter line and an airport train, putting the entire city within reach.
Our six suite categories have been ergonomically designed for comfort and convenience, with fully fitted modern amenities and breath-taking views of the city. All include bathrooms with rain showers and bidets as well as fully equipped kitchenettes. This provides the flexibility to personalise your space and create a homely environment for extended stays.
Just beyond the window, Jakarta’s welcome monument beckons you to explore the unique charms of the city. Whether visiting for business or leisure, PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta is the backdrop for your extended stay, providing a harmonious blend of tranquillity and accessibility that makes the city feel like home.
Here you will discover a dynamic fusion of business and leisure facilities in close proximity to the elegant twin malls of Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. There’s also a state-of-the-art sports centre, a concert hall and many more attractions nearby.
Discover the vibrancy of urban living at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta, where every stay is a unique experience
View Our Offers
Experience New Heights in the Heart of Jakarta
Enjoy exclusive savings of up to 25% off flexible rates
15% saving on stays and additional 15% savings for DISCOVERY members
- Feel the vibrant pulse of the city right at your doorstep. PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta delivers a unique blend of authenticity, convenience and connectivity; essential components for a modern, urban lifestyle.
- Comprising an East and West mall linked by a skybridge, Grand Indonesia offers an elite-level shopping experience, featuring an extensive range of international fashion boutiques, technology hubs, restaurants and entertainment options.
- Explore the charming remnants of old Batavia, the first walled settlement established by the Dutch in Jakarta. Home to fascinating buildings, bridges, canals and museums, Kota Tua offers visitors the opportunity to step back in time and revisit the colourful colonial era of the Dutch East Indies.
- Both the menu and the ambiance at Kaum are infused with Indonesian heritage. Explore the archipelago’s culinary wonders, in a setting that’s steeped in history.
- Built by Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, to commemorate the struggle for independence, monument nasional (monas) continues to stand tall as a symbol of Indonesian sovereignty. Located in the very heart of the city, this eye-catching tower offers breath-taking views and a glimpse of Jakarta’s proud history.
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta
- Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia shopping malls 5 minutes’ walk
- Dukuh Atas MRT 5 minutes’ walk
- Landmark - Selamat Datang Monument 5 minutes’ walk
- MONAS 10 minutes’ drive
- Kota Tua 10 minutes’ drive
- ANCOL Dream Land 20 minutes’ drive