An Exciting New Development is Just Around the Corner
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta is your gateway to urban adventures. Explore the fascinating history of Jakarta with a trip to Kota Tua, or be dazzled by modern delights at nearby Grand Indonesia Mall.
Conveniently located in Tower 2 of the prestigious mixed-use development Thamrin Nine, PARKROYAL Serviced Suites brings many of Jakarta’s cultural, historic and shopping hotspots within easy reach, while direct underground access to the upcoming Dukuh Atas MRT station makes traveling around the city a breeze.
Our 180 family-friendly suites provide a sense of belonging. A place where you can rest, relax, and enjoy the view. Just beyond the window, Jakarta’s Welcome Monument beckons, and the Ciliwung River winds through Thamrin and Sudirman street.
View Our Offers
Experience New Heights in the Heart of Jakarta
Enjoy exclusive savings of up to 25% off flexible rates
15% saving on stays and additional 15% savings for DISCOVERY members
- Feel the vibrant pulse of the city right at your doorstep. PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta delivers a unique blend of authenticity, convenience and connectivity; essential components for a modern, urban lifestyle.
- Comprising an East and West mall linked by a skybridge, Grand Indonesia offers an elite-level shopping experience, featuring an extensive range of international fashion boutiques, technology hubs, restaurants and entertainment options.
- Explore the charming remnants of old Batavia, the first walled settlement established by the Dutch in Jakarta. Home to fascinating buildings, bridges, canals and museums, Kota Tua offers visitors the opportunity to step back in time and revisit the colourful colonial era of the Dutch East Indies.
- Both the menu and the ambiance at Kaum are infused with Indonesian heritage. Explore the archipelago’s culinary wonders, in a setting that’s steeped in history.
- Built by Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, to commemorate the struggle for independence, monument nasional (monas) continues to stand tall as a symbol of Indonesian sovereignty. Located in the very heart of the city, this eye-catching tower offers breath-taking views and a glimpse of Jakarta’s proud history.
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta
- Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia shopping malls 5 minutes’ walk
- Dukuh Atas MRT 5 minutes’ walk
- Landmark - Selamat Datang Monument 5 minutes’ walk
- MONAS 10 minutes’ drive
- Kota Tua 10 minutes’ drive
- ANCOL Dream Land 20 minutes’ drive