PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok Welcomes You
Feel the vibrant pulse of Bangkok city right at your doorstep. Offering a fitting home for weekday corporate executive and holidaymakers, PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok exudes cheer and energy through its smartly designed suites and thoughtful amenities.
View Our Offers
Enjoy up to 30% savings on stays
Life is Suite in Bangkok
Up to 25% off stays with complimentary breakfast and exclusive amenities!
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok
- Located at Sukhumvit Soi 6, which runs through the city's tourist, commercial and residential areas, enjoy modern home living and convenience designed with your utmost comfort in mind.
- Central Embassy offers a variety of luxury clothing and high end restaurants. The closest BTS station to visit Central Embassy is Phloen Chit station – only one stop from the Nana BTS station.
- The EM District (the Emporium and the EmQuartier) is a high end shopping mall with stores selling brand name clothing and cosmetics, including names such as Armani, Louis Vuitton and Chanel. The EM District also has a selection of independent restaurants from Japanese to Mexican and an excellent food court selling great, local, food at great prices. On the top floor can be found a state of the art cinema and the complex connects directly to the Phrom Phong BTS station for convenient access.
- Siam Paragon offers high end products and great food court similar to the EM District. Siam Paragon can be accessed at Siam BTS station where shoppers can walk to Siam Square, Siam Center & Siam Discovery Center, and MBK Center.
- The MBK Centre is where you can find just about anything you need including electronics, jewellery, clothing and music. Althrough the MBK appears less organised than some of the newer malls but it still makes a great shopping opportunity for anybody who loves to stroll around. Located at the National Stadium BTS station.
- The Charoen Krung district zone, or Yan Charoen Krung in Thai, is the shopping district. The Town Square district, or Yan Klang Mueang is the cultural centre. Then there is the historic Factory district zone or Yan Rong Ngarn, and, finally, there Waterfront district, or Yan Rim Nam, where most of the eating places are found.
- Vast, stylish mall with hundreds of high-end shops & restaurants, plus an indoor floating market.
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok
- Walk Nana BTS Station 5 minutes' walk
- Drive Suvarnabhumi International Airport 35 - 45 minutes' drive
- Don Mueang Airport 35 - 45 minutes' drive
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre 15 - 20 minutes’ drive
- The Bangkok Mass Transit System Skytrain from Nana station
- Central Embassy 1 BTS Station (Phloenchit)
- Terminal 21 1 BTS Station (Asoke)
- Central Chidlom 2 BTS Station (Chidlom)
- Erawan Shrine 2 BTS Station (Chidlom)
- Emporium & EmQuartier 2 BTS Station (Prompong)
- Siam Paragon 3 BTS Station (Siam)