PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok Welcomes You
Feel the vibrant pulse of the city right at your doorstep. Offering a fitting home for weekday corporate executive and holidaymakers in one of the top hotels in Bangkok, PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok exudes cheer and energy through its smartly designed suites and thoughtful amenities.
View Our Offers
Up to 20% off stays with complimentary breakfast and more exclusives!
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok
Live It Up With Club
Up to 25% savings on Club Rooms and Suites
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The nearest airport to PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok is Suvarnabhumi Airport, about 29 kilometers away.
From the nearest airport, you can get to PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok by:
- Taxi: 35 - 45 minutes
- Airport Rail Link transfer to BTS: 45 minutes to 1 hour
The types of accommodation at PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok include:
- Studio Suite - 42 to 45 sqm
- Studio Premier Suite - 45 to 50 sqm
- 1 Bedroom Suite - 55 sqm
- 1 Bedroom Premier Suite - 62 to 69 sqm
- 1 Bedroom Exclusive Suite - 130 sqm
- 2 Bedroom Exclusive - 123 to 130 sqm
- 2 Bedroom Premier Suite - 123 to 130 sqm
- 24-Hour Fitness Centre
- Meeting Room
- Swimming Pool
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok has 1 restaurant: Spice Brasserie Restaurant, our all-day dining restaurant for a selection of Asian street food and local favorites prepared with great care by our experienced chef.
Nearby attractions include Terminal 21 shopping mall, Arab Street, Korean Town, EmQuartier, Emporium, and Erawan Shrine.
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok has 1 meeting room that can accommodate up to 35 persons and 1 boardroom that is suitable for exclusive meetings and business events.
Yes, PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok has an indoor swimming pool.
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok offers the following activities/services:
- Indoor swimming pool activities with an outdoor sunbathing deck
- Room service
- Spice Brasserie restaurant
- Meeting room
Room amenities include a fully-equipped kitchenette, air conditioning, 55' flat screen TV, washer and dryer, microwave, and mini bar.
- Located at Sukhumvit Soi 6, which runs through the city's tourist, commercial and residential areas, enjoy modern home living and convenience designed with your utmost comfort in mind.
- Central Embassy offers a variety of luxury clothing and high end restaurants. The closest BTS station to visit Central Embassy is Phloen Chit station – only one stop from the Nana BTS station.
- The EM District (the Emporium and the EmQuartier) is a high end shopping mall with stores selling brand name clothing and cosmetics, including names such as Armani, Louis Vuitton and Chanel. The EM District also has a selection of independent restaurants from Japanese to Mexican and an excellent food court selling great, local, food at great prices. On the top floor can be found a state of the art cinema and the complex connects directly to the Phrom Phong BTS station for convenient access.
- Siam Paragon offers high end products and great food court similar to the EM District. Siam Paragon can be accessed at Siam BTS station where shoppers can walk to Siam Square, Siam Center & Siam Discovery Center, and MBK Center.
- The MBK Centre is where you can find just about anything you need including electronics, jewellery, clothing and music. Althrough the MBK appears less organised than some of the newer malls but it still makes a great shopping opportunity for anybody who loves to stroll around. Located at the National Stadium BTS station.
- The Charoen Krung district zone, or Yan Charoen Krung in Thai, is the shopping district. The Town Square district, or Yan Klang Mueang is the cultural centre. Then there is the historic Factory district zone or Yan Rong Ngarn, and, finally, there Waterfront district, or Yan Rim Nam, where most of the eating places are found.
- Vast, stylish mall with hundreds of high-end shops & restaurants, plus an indoor floating market.
PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok
- Walk Nana BTS Station 5 minutes' walk
- Drive Suvarnabhumi International Airport 35 - 45 minutes' drive
- Don Mueang Airport 35 - 45 minutes' drive
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre 15 - 20 minutes’ drive
- The Bangkok Mass Transit System Skytrain from Nana station
- Central Embassy 1 BTS Station (Phloenchit)
- Terminal 21 1 BTS Station (Asoke)
- Central Chidlom 2 BTS Station (Chidlom)
- Erawan Shrine 2 BTS Station (Chidlom)
- Emporium & EmQuartier 2 BTS Station (Prompong)
- Siam Paragon 3 BTS Station (Siam)