PARKROYAL Yangon Welcomes You
Looking for the best heritage sites in the heart of Yangon? Let us guide you towards the gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, just minutes away. At our PARKROYAL hotel in Yangon, you can relax and be pampered by an impressive array of services and amenities.
View Our Offers
All You Can Eat Dim Sum & BBQ at Si Chuan Dou Hua
Featuring over 50 Dim Sum & BBQ selections handcrafted with the best and freshest ingredients.
- Price starting from
Sunday Brunch Buffet
Spend quality time with your friends and family at our delightful Brunch Buffet! Available every Sunday from 11.00am to 2.00pm.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It will take an approximate driving time of 30 minutes from Yangon International Airport to PARKROYAL Yangon.
Airport Limousine service, car rental pick-ups and taxis can be arranged. Please contact our Concierge Team for more information.
The types of accommodation at PARKROYAL Yangon include:
- Orchid Club Rooms
- Serviced Suites
- SOHO Serviced Suites
Check-in at PARKROYAL Yangon is from 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 PM.
PARKROYAL Yangon has a total of five restaurants and bars:
- Lobby Bar
- Spice Brasserie
- Si Chuan Dou Hua
- Club 5
Complimentary parking at PARKROYAL Yangon is available for all in-house guests.
Yes, PARKROYAL Yangon offers a Business Centre and fully-equipped event and meeting spaces.
PARKROYAL Yangon offers:
- Dining at operating outlets, in-room dining
- Wellness and spa at Fitness Centre
- Zumba and Yoga classes
- Meetings and events
- Concierge services
- Located near Yangon city centre, within easy reach of popular attractions such as The Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Aung San Market, Kandawgyi Nature Park, Yangon City Hall, Sule Pagoda and The Secretariat Yangon. Guests can also explore the city's vibrant cultural scene and sample local cuisine at nearby restaurants and street markets.
Room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV.
Early check-in will be subject to availability on your arrival date.
- Complete with pampering amenities, PARKROYAL Yangon offers you a relaxing stay. Keen to discover great heritage sites? Let our PARKROYAL people point you to Shwedagon Pagoda – just a stone’s throw away.
- A short distance from PARKROYAL Yangon, the Shwedagon Pagoda is one of the famous pagodas in the world. The pagoda is 2,600 years old, making Shwedagon the oldest pagoda in the world. There is little wonder that the Shwedagon is referred to in Myanmar as "The crown of Burma."
- Walking distance from PARKROYAL Yangon, Sule Pagoda is located at the centre of Yangon.
- A short distance from PARKROYAL Yangon, the Bogyoke Aung San Market is a traditional bazaar featuring a variety of handicrafts, jewellery, local street food and other eclectic offerings.
- A short distance from PARKROYAL Yangon, out of sight of most tourists’ cursory visits, Yangon’s Chinatown is a cultural meeting place in the heart of Myanmar’s largest city. It is also, among other things, a culinary treasure-trove.
- Walking distance from PARKROYAL Yangon, the station was first built in 1877 by the British but destroyed by the retreating British in 1943 from advancing Japanese forces. The current station is designed in traditional Burmese architectural style, making prominent use of indigenous tiered roofs called pyatthat, and completed in 1954. Yangon Central Railway Station has been designated a landmark building since 1996.
- Walking distance from PARKROYAL Yangon, the Aung Mingalar Noodle shop is one of the most iconic Shan noodle shop of the town.
- Bogyoke Aung San Market 5 Minutes' walk
- Yangon City Hall 10 Minutes' walk
- Shwedagon Pagoda 15 Minutes' drive
- Yangon Zoological Garden 10 Minutes' drive