The new eco-chic icon in the heart of Bukit Bintang
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur is designed with the environment and wellness in mind for the modern conscious travellers. The hotel comprises 527 rooms and suites with a vertical garden façade incorporating sky planters, roof terraces showcasing 13,000 square feet of foliage and a host of green features, versatile meeting spaces and upscale outlets to elevate your dining experience.
Arrive, relax and be immersed in a world of biophilia nestled amongst city skyscrapers with a holistic wellness floor, comprising St Gregory spa, a modern gymnasium and fitness studio, as well as an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush greenery.
Newsletter Sign Up
Take advantage of opening promotions at our chic hotel, showcasing an eco-friendly and sustainable concept, coupled with luxurious design and world-class amenities.SIGN UP
Newsletter Sign Up
Home As You Roam
Raring to take the next flight out and check off
that travel bucket list? The time is ripe to make marvelous memories at your
Stay longer for less
with Pan Pacific Hotels Group and enjoy up to 25%* savings at participating
hotels and serviced suites. This special offer is available until 30 September
2022, and applicable for stays between 1 June and 30 December 2022.
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur welcomes guests into a world of biophilia, connecting them to the space and with one another.
- As the world's tallest twin buildings, discover the country's most iconic landmark - a grand showcase of cutting-edge innovation and architectural marvel.
- The award-winning shopping mall is conveniently located just 10-minutes walk away from the lobby.
- Discover the giant limestone caves, located 20 kilometres from the hotel, about 30 minutes by car.
- Jalan Alor is a food street haven among the locals, tourists and travellers, offering a great alternative for one to taste Malaysia's wide selection of cuisines.
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Bintang 2 minutes' walk
- Pavilion KL 10 minutes' walk
- KLCC 15 minutes' walk
- KLCC 5 minutes' drive
- Tun Razak Exchange 5 minutes' drive
- Merdeka Square 10 minutes' drive