Unwind at Pan Pacific Hanoi
Enjoy the best views of West Lake at Pan Pacific Hanoi, your oasis of calm in a bustling city. No matter how long you plan to stay at our Hanoi hotel, you will find comfort and convenience in our rooms and serviced suites.
Find out more about our Terms of Service.
View Our Offers
Your Dream Wedding at Pan Pacific Hanoi
Celebrate a romantic union with our tailored packages and impeccable service.
Up to 28% savings on Club rooms and Suites
Book one of our Pacific Club Rooms or Suites to enjoy up to 28% savings and get access to our exclusive benefits!
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Vietnam and enjoy picturesque view at Pan Pacific Hanoi, a luxury hotel within walking distance of local attractions such as Trấn Quốc Pagoda. Book your stay with us today!
- As one of the savoury specialties of Hanoi, 'Ô mai' will be an amazing gift of the trip for loved ones. This fancy nosh is a harmonious mixture of the typical dried fruits such as apricot, plum, peach, dracontomelum and the condiments like chili, ginger, sugar, salt, promising a spread of flavours to tantalise taste buds.
- Quang Ba is one of the biggest flower wholesale markets, featuring the most beautiful and freshest blooms from rose, lily, daisy to waxflower, tulip. This night market starts from 11pm till about 5am next morning.
- Located on the first and the second floor of the tower, Syrena Shopping center consisting of a supermarket, restaurants, and 30 shops/stalls, is an ideal place for customers to purchase diversified things, from canned foods, kitchen ware to fashionable clothes, costly jewelry and interior furniture.
- Aeon Mall Hanoi is a Japanese-owned shopping mall in Long Bien District, about eight kilometres of Pan Pacific Hanoi. The four-storey venue is home to over 100 retail outlets, a wide variety of family-friendly entertainment centres and a large dinning area.
- Founded by Spanish lovebirds Diego Cortizas and Laura Fontan, Chula designs are inspired by the exquisite style of Asian restraint and Spanish flamboyance.
- Kilomet109 features the modern and minimalistic, yet replete with cultural meaning of fashion. Thanks to a proponent of ethical fashion, designer Thao Vu sought out women from different ethnic groups in Vietnam to learn how to make her own fabrics and dyes for Kilomet109.
- Fast-food chain known for its buckets of fried chicken, plus wings & sides.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is an American coffee chain founded in 1963, renowed for coffee and tea.
- Starbucks is an American coffeehouse chain offering the world’s finest fresh-roasted whole bean coffees, a selection of premium Tazo teas, fine pastries and other delectable treats in signature space.
- Cong Caphe is the coffee chain that carries a pure Vietnamese theme with Vietnam War memorabilia featuring military style. The coffee shops are decorated with propaganda posters, funny quotes and own unique designs with brick wood walls and old set of tables and chairs.
- Banh Tom Ho Tay Restaurant is the very first one selling one of top 7 specialties of Hanoi, Banh tom Ho Tay (Shrimp Fried Pancake of West Lake). Visitors also come here for the beautiful scenic view of West Lake.
- This restaurant is quite well-known in Hanoi as a favourable place to enjoy Western delicaces and fancy drinks with both an indoor and outdoor dining area featuring manificent view of kilometres in all directions, across West Lake one way and the Red River the other.
- The Fat Pig is an amazing southern-style barbecue restaurant recognised as a smokehouse with a beautiful West Lake view in Hanoi.
- As one of Top 10 joint stock commercial banks in Vietnam which has been operating for more than 27 years, HDBank has built strong financial capabilities and up-to-date technologies, offering a wide variety of financial services to retail customers, corporations and investors.
- As one of the biggest commercial banks in Vietnam, Vietcombank provides customers a wide range of leading financial services in international trade; traditional services such as capital trading, capital mobilization, credit, project financing…etc., and modern banking segment such as forex trading and derivatives, card services, e-banking and so on.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is one of the most visited attractions in Hanoi. It is the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, the most iconic and popular leader of Vietnam.
- Located in the West side of the city, near Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda attracts tourists not only by its unique architecture, but also its legendary story. The One Pillar Pagoda was built in a style of a lotus emerging out of the water inspired by a dream of Buddha.
- The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, one of Vietnam’s most important historical and cultural sights, was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. The citadel has been at the centre of military affairs in the capital for more than 1300 years.
- Quan Thanh Temple is one of the four sacred temples dedicating to four deities defending old Thang Long citadel. The one-thousand-year-old temple is a must-visit place for those who love the timeless charm of Hanoi. How pleasurable it is to enjoy the fresh air from West Lake and wander around the old relics.
- Located on a small peninsula on the East side of West Lake and just a few steps away from Pan Pacific Hanoi, Tran Quoc Pagoda attracts tourists by its impressive historical and architectural value. With its 1,500 years of age, the pagoda regarded as the oldest pagoda in Hanoi truly represents Vietnamese history and Buddhism culture.
- About 10 minutes away from Pan Pacific Hanoi, The Temple of Literature is a vestige dedicating to Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism-three deep currents of Vietnamese traditional and modern life. In 1076, Quoc Tu Giam was built by King Ly Nhan Tong as the first university of Vietnam which has now become a memorial to education and literature.
Pan Pacific Hanoi
- Trấn Quốc Pagoda 5 minutes’ walk
- Noi Bai International Airport 30 minutes' drive
- Hanoi Railway Station 15 minutes' drive