- Pan Pacific Orchard
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q1 2026)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening February 2024)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening Q3 2023)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening August 2023)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening 2024)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening November 2024)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening 2023)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta (Opening October 2023)
Select Your Profile
Pick a profile that suits your visit best.
Traveling to Singapore is the best way to discover Asia. Begin your Singapore holidays by indulging in a vast array of gastronomic experiences. Here, people from all walks of life gather to feast – from the ubiquitous bowl of spicy laksa and sizzling satay, to a 5-course Japanese meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Whether you’re traveling with family or for work, Singapore’s best places of interest promise something for everyone. Our team at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road has put together a handy list of exciting places to explore in Singapore, so you’ll never run out of ideas.
Sorry, no result was found.
- Telephone+65 6678 8888
- Toll-Free800 852 6855
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.