PARKROYAL Saigon Welcomes You
Seeking an adventure? Let us share with you some of Saigon's best kept secrets. An ideal choice amongst Ho Chi Minh City hotels, PARKROYAL Saigon offers a stay that will be convenient and comfortable, with the airport and city attractions, such as the famous Ben Thanh Market, close by.
View Our Offers
PARKROYAL Bed and Breakfast
Indulge in our hearty breakfast during your stay with us.
PARKROYAL 30 Days Advance Purchase
Be entitled to a 20% discount and other exclusive benefits when you book your stay at least 30 days in advance.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
To help you explore Ho Chi Minh City like a local, our PARKROYAL people have put together a series of insider recommendations on the best to see, eat and do in Vietnam's capital city.Find Out More
PARKROYAL Saigon has been inspected, as well as approved as a COVID-19 sanitised hotel.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at PARKROYAL Saigon include:
- Consistent disinfecting of public spaces and guest rooms in accordance to WHO standards.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the hotel for guest use.
- All guests are required to complete a health declaration during check-in, as well as temperature checks.
- As a precaution, our staff / associates are taking temperatures twice daily and are constantly reminded to adopt good personal hygiene practices, including gloves, masks and frequent hand washing.
- Mandatory temperature measurements for all guests at the Hotel Entrance upon visiting the hotel, including event guests and suppliers.
- Gatherings and events at venues such as public areas, gym, swimming pool, function rooms and restaurants must also comply with the existing Vietnam CDC Health guidelines, which includes improving ventilation, advising participants to reduce contact with others and to ensure separation of at least one metre between people.
All guests must comply to the precautionary measures below:
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from everyone.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
PARKROYAL Saigon strives to be safe and open to the public. The hotel is inspected and approved by the Vietnam Government Agencies from CDC, Ministry of Health and Department of Tourism.
PARKROYAL Saigon is NOT LISTED as a Quarantine Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and is opened to the public.
Before booking your stay with us, kindly refer to the travel advisories imposed by your country of origin, along with that of the Vietnamese government. PARKROYAL Saigon has been approved by the Vietnam CDC Inspection and Guidelines of High Sanitation and COVID-19 Cleaning Standards.
It will take a short driving time of 5 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport to PARKROYAL Saigon, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Yes, Airport-to-Hotel / Hotel-to-Airport shuttle services are available by way of our new Luxury Hotel Limos, or Vans (5 minutes travel time). Please contact our Reservation Department for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the award-winning PARKROYAL Saigon, there is an array of rooms to select from, including:
- Deluxe Rooms
- Long Stay Rooms
- Orchid Club Suites
- Poolside Private Balcony Rooms over-looking the pool
The hotel offers an extensive variety of facilities for an enjoyable stay:
- Well-equipped Fitness Centre
- St. Gregory Spa, offering treatments and massage, as well as Steam Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Dining Area
- Business Centre and Services
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to District #1 Shopping
Nearby attractions include:
- The famous Vinh Nghiem Pagoda
- Historical Vietnam Reunification Palace
- Well-organised War Remnants Museum
- The famous art décor 100 year old Central Post Office
- The blessed Notre-Dame Cathedral
The hotel is also conveniently close to discount shopping, streetside cafes and Water Puppet Show.
|Yes, PARKROYAL Saigon has a relaxing Outdoor Pool, as well as Poolside Dining.|
- Within easy reach of the airport and close to city attractions, PARKROYAL Saigon offers you convenience and comfort. Unsure where to explore? Let our PARKROYAL people share invaluable local tips with you.
- Saigon's Vinh Nghiem Pagoda was built between 1964 and 1971 based on the design of architect Nguyen Ba Lang. The largest pagoda in Ho Chi Minh City is a blend of modern influence and traditional Japanese and Vietnamese culture. It is home to a sanctuary and a seven-floor, 40-metre high tower. People come here to pay homage to Siddhartha Gautama, Buddha himself, and Samantabhadra, the Lord of Truth and Manjusri.
- The water puppets are made out of lacquered wood. Shows are staged in pool of shallow water. An underwater wood or metal rod props up the puppets giving the illusion that they are walking over water. Puppeteers hide behind a screen while they manipulate the marionettes. It is worth checking out a water puppet performance when in Saigon. Show times and ticket prices vary according to day.
- Once home to South Vietnam’s President, this historically-significant palace was the very site that marked the end of the Vietnam war.
- Opened in 1975, this museum serves as a reminder of Vietnam’s chilling past.
- A gorgeous landmark designed by the renowned French architect Gustave Eiffel, this iconic building is one of the many examples of French influences upon the architecture of Vietnam.
- Constructed between 1863 and 1880, this magnificent ancient church stands as a testament to the French’s artistry and craftsmanship.
- Step inside the lovely Mandarin Restaurant and savor dishes such as Mandarine-style roasted duck, sautéed rice pancakes with shrimp mousse, Mandarine-style spring rolls and Ho Doan sautéed fish. The menu goes on, and so does the wine list: more than 200 varieties in wooden barrels alone and then there's the bottles! If you like it, the chef will come and cook your selection right at your table.
- Ngon - which means “delicious” in Vietnamese, may not serve the finest of local cuisine, but it’s very dependable and the space and atmosphere are fantastic.Ngon is packed every day with locals and foreigners sampling classic Vietnamese dishes from small stalls replicating the country’s impressive street fare.
- The Sushi Bar was established in HCMC in 1999 and now provides six locations in Saigon to serve you. Try the bento boxes, shabu shabu and mini okonomi yaki. Each Sushi Bar outlet is decorated in luxurious and modern furnishings and features tatami room, private room and box seating. Service is attentive and the food is magnificent. The Sushi Bar offers delicious Japanese meals within an airy environment.
- Owned by a Malaysian and often frequented by Malaysian tourists. Serves great satay (grilled meat on skewers) dipped in peanut sauce and a variety of nasi goreng (fried rice) dishes.
- The food reflects authentic Hong Kong roots with such delicacies as Peking Duck, Buddha Jump Over The Wall and Deep-fried Mantis Prawn.
- One of the few places in Ho Chi Minh City to make the crossover between cafe culture and bar atmosphere, Xu has a cool, contemporary design, an intelligent set lunch menu and a laid back atmosphere. Sample their international food menu and unwind in their cosy lounge setting, the perfect place to get your evening started.
- Located near to the airport, Parkson boasts a thorough selection of cosmetics and a wide range of clothing. It is the place to go for quality kitchenware and appliances. The small in-store supermarket also boasts imported products.
- A cross between a shopping mall and a market, Saigon Square is literally packed to the roof with everything from DVD’s to ersatz luxury watches and blue jeans. Just remember to bargain hard and never accept the first price that you're quoted.
- Minh Long was founded in 1970 by Mr. Ly Ngoc Minh, a young man devoted to creating exquisite porcelain. A family owned company, Minh Long has developed a characteristic style passed down through generations. The diverse products are highlighted in a new HCMC showroom that spans two floors. From functional dinner sets to sculptures and spectacular handpainted vases, the attention to artistry is legendary. Many of the pieces have a distinctive Vietnamese flavour and take inspiration from Saigon daily life.
- Ho Chi Minh City's Ben Thanh Market sells everything in a packed grid. Clothes and fabric in front give way to kitchenware and souvenirs, backing on to food and produce. Be prepared as sellers here are particularly intense. There are cheaper markets in town, but Ben Thanh's history and central Saigon location make it a popular stop for tourists.
- One of the most well known art hubs in Vietnam, Gallery Vinh Loi displays famous works by Nguyen Sang, Nguyen Tu Nghiem, Nguyen Thanh Binh, Hong Viet Dung, Thanh Van and many others at their Saigon gallery. Exhibits have been held around the world including shows in Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Britain and the United States.
- Once you finish wading through Ho Chi Minh City's overcrowded markets, try An Dong Plaza in China town. It is a multi-story shopping mall that sells clothes, jewellery, footwear, accessories, souvenirs and furniture in a traditional market layout. With large floor areas and hundreds of stalls, you'll find a wide variety of items. The vendors are also less aggressive than their peers at Ben Thanh market.
- Located in the heart of Phu My Hung New City, Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) is an international standard facility capable of satisfying the requirements of national and international conventions, large scale public and trade exhibitions, corporate meetings and specialized events.
- TBECC is the Exhibition facility has played host to numerous international show and events throughout the Indochina region.
- Tan Binh Exhibition and Convention Centre 10 minutes' drive
- Shopping District 20 minutes’ drive
- Distance to Airport 5 minutes’ drive