Our guests, associates, and community well-being remain our top priority in this exciting time of returning to travel experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back to Whistler.
ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE & PUBLIC SPACES
- There is now paperless check-in that requires that the named guest provide their photo ID and the same credit card in their name that was used to book the reservation.
- Until further notice we will not accept cash as payment.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout our common areas.
- We have enhanced the frequency of sanitization of all touchpoints throughout our properties.
- The fitness centre will be open to hotel guests only from 8am to 10pm.
- The pool and hot tubs will be open to hotel guests only from 10am to 10pm.
- The steam room is remains closed at this time.
SUITES & HOUSEKEEPING
- In between stays the guest suites are cleaned and disinfected using enhanced cleaning sanitation protocols in line with guidelines stipulated by provincial health authorities. Single-use items are replaced, and every dish/utensil/pot in the kitchen is cleaned between stays.
- Daily housekeeping service is paused until further notice. For guests staying with us for more than two nights, housekeeping will provide fresh towels and remove garbage and recycling every 3rd day. You can use your Privacy door hangar if you wish to decline this service.
- Every associate has undergone COVID-19 related training and is expected to maintain the highest standards of personal sanitization and handwashing protocols, as well as maintain social distancing in the back of the house where possible.
- Associates are asked not to be on any premises if feeling unwell and temperature checks are mandatory at the start of every shift.
If you have any questions or need help with your travel planning, please call us directly in the resort: 1.888.905.9995.