- Pan Pacific Orchard
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q1 2026)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening February 2024)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening Q3 2023)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening August 2023)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening 2024)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening November 2024)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening 2023)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta (Opening October 2023)
Select Your Profile
Pick a profile that suits your visit best.
PEAK 2 PEAK Experience
When in Whistler don’t miss out on the world-record breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Experience.
BC’s rugged beauty will astound, and exploring Whistler’s summer alpine is a memorable adventure for the whole family. Since its opening in 2008, the Peak 2 Peak Gondola has attracted tourists from all over the globe who want to experience its breath-taking views and revel in its world-record breaking engineering. The gondola shatters three world records, including: longest unsupported span, highest lift of its kind, and longest continuous lift system on the globe.
Included In PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Tickets:
Ride the various open-air chairlifts and gondolas, including the world-record breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola.
Stunning 360-degree views of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forests.
Access to over 50 kms of hiking, running and interpretive walking trails.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the machinery and learn about the incredible engineering behind the Gondola from the PEAK 2 PEAK Viewing Gallery.
Venture inside the Samsung Alpine Theatre and watch inspiring alpine videos.
Take in the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games display inside the Roundhouse Lodge.
Dine on the rooftop of the world with views of the ski slopes and towering peaks.
Ride the special glass-bottom gondola for a bird's-eye view of the forest.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.
Telephone: +1 604 905 2999
Toll-Free (Within Canada): 1833 437 7747