Our Concierge Recommends
Winter Fun Starts Here!
Our Guest Services team would be happy to help plan your Whistler winter activities. There is so much to do and see on and off the mountains.
Here are some of the best things to do in Whistler for the winter season:
- Be a mountain explorer on a Snowmobile adventure
- Challenge yourself at the Escape Room
- Soar through the air with Ziptrek
- The Audain Art Museum is a transformative and relaxing experience for appreciating the art of British Columbia.
- Explore the Callaghan Valley on a snowshoe tour
- Enjoy the magic of Vallea Lumina
- Nail a bullseye at Forged Axe Throwing
- Book a relaxing massage or facial at Whistler Day Spa
- Be awed by the extraordinary beauty of Garibaldi Park with private aerial tour by helicopter
- At the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre learn about the Squamish and Lil’wat people, who have lived on this land centuries, and their rich and unique cultures
How We Can Help
Our Guest Services team can assist with all your vacation planning. Let us help you book activities and dinner reservations, pre-stock your kitchen and more. We want to ensure a stress-free vacation experience. Call us here in Whistler and let us help with your trip planning! You can reach us direct - 1-888-905-9995.